Anyone ready for the NFL draft tonight?

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Sitting here watching the NFL Network this morning getting information overload for tonight. Wondering who the Saints will pick. Could be a case of who's left when it's their turn.

How about your team?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I just hope the Browns don't mess it up again, especially with their issues involving their new owner being investigated by the FBI.

I really believe Cleveland sports are cursed, yet I still follow Cleveland teams since I like sports.

SahilShah

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Da Bears!!! They need an offensive lineman, right guard, etc. But, to replace Brian Urlacher, they need a linebacker....So first round probably like Manti Te'o or Chase something from Alabama, if he's on the board!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I just hope the Browns don't mess it up again, especially with their issues involving their new owner being investigated by the FBI.

I really believe Cleveland sports are cursed, yet I still follow Cleveland teams since I like sports.

Browns are all over the NFL Network this morning. Say they are one of the teams that are open to a trade for a team that needs to move up. Are they looking at Geno Smith to replace Breeden? So do they take him that early or move down and get him? Or do they go Millner?

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Da Bears!!! They need an offensive lineman, right guard, etc. But, to replace Brian Urlacher, they need a linebacker....So first round probably like Manti Te'o or Chase something from Alabama, if he's on the board!

Te'o is a popular choice for them. But his stock seems to be rising this morning. Not sure he will be around. Linebacker does seem to be what they are looking at.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
As much as I love the NFL, the draft is one thing I can't stand. The endless coverage and long draft times really do my head in.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site

No Manti Te'o in Chicago please! No more imaginary girlfriends! :grin:

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
The Niners have 13 picks, that should help restock the stable with a ton of talent. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing a few of those picks go in a trade to get some help in the secondary.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
The Niners have 13 picks, that should help restock the stable with a ton of talent. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing a few of those picks go in a trade to get some help in the secondary.

Rookies aren't going to give them the help they need right now. They need a solid veteran safety like last season...

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm disappointed with the Browns pick. He sounds like another Kamerion Wimbley.

I was hoping Mingo would fall to the Saints. Was very unhappy when the Browns selected him. Though I think Vaccaro will be a very good player for us. Plus it kept the Cowboys from getting him!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs