I'm beginning to feel like some detail was omitted with this Instagraph app. I got it April 9th 2013. Today is April 27th 2013. i.e. 18 days and counting. Those that purchased this app still have a 3 per day upload limit because of "lazy servers", whatever that means. Is this the deal you made with Instagram and as good as it gets?? If it is, I'd like to know.
    Attached Thumbnails upload-fail.jpg  
    04-28-2013 01:42 AM
    The original article for instagraph stated that it appears to be Azure based and has NOT been given api access or been "blessed" by instagram. Apparently, from what it appears, images uploaded through instagraph go through Microsoft Azure cloud services (& servers) which then relay those images to Instagram's servers. However, from another article, if I remember correctly, they put the 3 a day limit on it because, as servers and hosting is, it cost money for a certain amount of requests and traffic. More users means more uploads means more servers means more money needed. The 3 a day limit keeps traffic down so uploads are buttery smooth and so everyone can use it. Once they get more servers, they can up how much people can upload. They cant really help it. The "lazy" part is probably just cutesy anthropomorphization.

Though don't quote me on this. Ive been wrong before, (but then again, ive been right before too)
    04-28-2013 02:50 AM
    It wasn't necessary to remind me of those articles since it does appear you read what I did. But thanks anyway. :)

My point making this post was not to reassure the developers that we have the ability to comprehend what they have written but to solicit input from my contemporaries what their thoughts are as to why the 3 picture per day limit continue to exist.

Having said that, if you know the developers or happen to be part of the development team, then confer with your contemporaries and speak to this issue. If, on he other hand you are NOT privy to any of any of the development of Instagaph, both of us having the same information lifted from the same series of articles is not germane to the case before you today, to wit, why does the 3 day limit continue to exist. Cutesy anthropomorphization notwithstanding.

I have nothing to go on saying that but the amount of days already gone by without a hint of when we get to full access to an app to do a job we paid for it to do.
    04-28-2013 08:40 PM
    Thing will change very soon, your patience will be awarded :)
    WinFan1 likes this.
    04-29-2013 08:08 PM
    Thing will change very soon, your patience will be awarded :)
    I'll give it 6 weeks. After that, I'll abandon the app and write a review. The clock is ticking. :)
    05-06-2013 07:57 PM