06-22-2013 03:29 PM
203 ... 56789
tools
    Manu Ginobili and Tiago Splitter need to not play just awful like they did tonight! They were a pain to watch!! But Wade finally starting to look like the old Wade. I'm a Spurs fan (live in SA) but I've always loved D-Wade, except for tonight of course!!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-13-2013 10:57 PM
    Yeah, it was good to see Wade step up and play like were were used too. I think it was all the lebron mess that killed a lot of his his fire...

I hope san Antonio can control the next couple of games and win the series. they have to stop being so reckless..
    Laura Knotek and raccoon210 like this.
    06-13-2013 11:21 PM
    Myself and some friends noticed Duncan and Parker looking tired by midway in the third quarter. I think as the series goes on longer the age of the Spurs big 3 will start to play a role.
    06-13-2013 11:31 PM
    I think Miami needs their big three to play like last night for every game if they want to win this series. A couple of things I find interesting: 1, these are two of the better defensive teams in the league, so why have all the games but the first been a blowout, and 2, how can Wade play so well last night with this bad knee but look so horrible the rest of the playoffs? It almost seems like he hasn't been trying the other games.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-14-2013 11:32 AM
    So I guess we will see tonight if the Heat can win two in a row or if the trend of each team winning one will continue. Go Heat!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-16-2013 04:10 PM
    Manu finally not being terrible!! The Spurs need to guard Allen a hell of a lot better and not foul him on a three!!!!! I think Spurs can pull it in six
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-16-2013 10:23 PM
    What a game... Green for MVP if the Spurs can pull this out.

Crazy thing is... no clear MVP on the Heat in my opinion.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-17-2013 12:23 AM
    Not to take away anything from the Spurs, but what are the Heat thinking? Wade plays like a third stringer the entire playoffs until the last two games, LeBron forgets he's the best player in the game and overall they play with nowhere near the heart and desire they showed last year in the playoffs after Bosh was injured. I can deal with getting beat by a better team, but I have a big problem with the team I like getting beat because they only play hard every other game. I won't say Miami isn't going to win the series, but at this point I say it's very unlikely and I don't know that they deserve it. I'm going to point my finger and lay the blame on my favorite player, Mr. LeBron James. He can do things on a basketball court not even Jordan could do, but too many times he let's the other team dictate what he does. He is such an enigma. I've been watching basketball since Bird and Magic ruled the league and have watched most of LeBron's career, but I have no idea what goes on in his head. I feel his waffling trickles down to the rest of the team. Wade has an attitude probably worse than LeBron. I fully expect the Heat to win game six, probably pretty convincingly, but I doubt they will win two in a row.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-17-2013 04:25 PM
    Wade does have an attitude problem and I think it is mostly due to James. I really can't stand LJames, but he is good... He just is not a great team player.

Where is the coach?! Did you ever see Michael Jordan playing coach at half time and during time outs? James is always saying my guys.. What about my team mates? James is always trying to carry it all.. He is not alone anymore, why does he play that way? Wade is probably like "screw James".

Everyone tried to play the spurs like they are old... I can't believe people fell for it either. They spurs have had their sloppy moments. The spurs have a much better coach and they play like a team. Funny thing is, when the spurs do good, it is not the big 3 or the starting 5... It is the 6 and 7th man who helped them win. The heat play like it is only a couple... I like Allen, battier, and the bird man. they are quite and do their job. Labron and bosh are cry babies and wade needs to step up and take his team back. Labron needs to be tamed by a real coach ans he needs some bench time!

The spurs will take it.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-17-2013 07:23 PM
    I am counting down until tipoff! Should be a great game tonight! I'm hoping for an epic LeBron performance like game six against the Celtics last year. Ok, I'll settle for a performance like game 7 against the Pacers. I think the Heat will win and force game 7.
    06-18-2013 05:11 PM
    I'm afraid to watch.

The refs may stop everything and become the show.
    06-18-2013 05:44 PM
    I'm afraid to watch.

The refs may stop everything and become the show.
    I hope the refs do a good job tonight. I hate it when they don't do a good job.
    06-18-2013 06:29 PM
    I hope the refs do a good job tonight. I hate it when they don't do a good job.
    Joey Crawford is officiating. There will be whistles tonight.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-18-2013 06:35 PM
    Joey Crawford is officiating. There will be whistles tonight.
    Yep, sure will. Also doesn't he have a thing for Tim Duncan? I want the Heat to win, but I don't want the refs giving them the game.
    FinancialP and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-18-2013 06:44 PM
    So far this is a pretty good game. Excellent offense by both teams.
    06-18-2013 08:19 PM
    Guys I'm from the U.K I'm mainly a football/soccer fan, Can someone fill me in what this NBA game actually is what's it the final off? I know my basketball teams and players etc i just don't no what the competition is about, why so many games for a final?
    06-18-2013 08:27 PM
    What did I say about the whistle?

They've chosen to be very liberal tonight for a certain team.
    06-18-2013 10:09 PM
    What did I say about the whistle?

They've chosen to be very liberal tonight for a certain team.
    I feel like they've called some cheap fouls on both teams.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-18-2013 10:16 PM
    Guys I'm from the U.K I'm mainly a football/soccer fan, Can someone fill me in what this NBA game actually is what's it the final off? I know my basketball teams and players etc i just don't no what the competition is about, why so many games for a final?
    its a 7 game series.
    06-18-2013 10:26 PM
    This has been an incredible game! Easily the best game of the finals.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-18-2013 10:54 PM
    its a 7 game series.
    Hockey and baseball also have 7 game series for their championships.

The only pro sport in US that does not have a series for its championship is American football (NFL).
    Marty Larsson likes this.
    06-18-2013 11:03 PM
    I'm glad I don't have to work in the morning, I'm so wound up I won't sleep for a while! Definitely some questionable calls, but overall a tremendous game. I think Ray Allen earned his season check with that three to send it to overtime.
    Laura Knotek and FinancialP like this.
    06-18-2013 11:16 PM
    Joey Crawford and crew really worked them whistles tonight.

Depending on the next crew, we might witness a blow out from either team.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-18-2013 11:40 PM
    The spurs were so sloppy... Then Pop taking out Duncan in the last 30 seconds, not once but twice, allow the heat to answer then tie it up. Lenard played well, but ginobli, green and parker were weak. Splinter was weak, when he was in, the heat capitalized on him...

The spurs stayed up mist of the time because the heat was playing worse then them until the end... The spurs lackluster playing caused them to lose... Bad coaching calls at the end only make it worse...

I believe that was the spurs real chance to win... It is a little hard for me to see the spurs win the series now :(. The heat will have a lot of momentum.

The head played like they the were defeated whole game until the end... Then, they played like champs... They played like they were veterans... Wait isn't that the spurs?! The spurs never controlled the game, ball, or the clock.. They played like rookies. Turnovers, record chasing, poor shooting, all led to their loss..

I am still hopping the spurs will take it home and humble LBJ...

I am so riled up!!! Coach pop ultimately lost it fie the team along with their lackluster. Playing...
    06-18-2013 11:43 PM
    Also, I'm so tired of flopping! Where are the yellow cards like soccer or a reverse foul penalty to the culprits on both teams. These are 200-300 lbs men, strong, yet cry like babies. They fake so much. The refs just call what people think they should vs what happened...

This needs to be killed in the NBA... Clearly define a foul and penalize exaggerated fouls, charges, etc... This is a semi contact sport. Like tax evasion or loopholes, player capitalize on the foul/charge epidemic...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-18-2013 11:47 PM
203 ... 56789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD