NBA Playoffs thread

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm bummed about Kobe too. But I do like seeing Golden State. They have a fun team to watch. Memphis is pretty cool too.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm bummed about Kobe too. But I do like seeing Golden State. They have a fun team to watch. Memphis is pretty cool too.

I think it's cool seeing some different teams this year instead of only all the same ones. I was a little tired of Lakers and Celtics every year.

Joseph Kazan

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I think the Pacers will beat the Knicks and give the Heat a run for their money. Dont really have a favourite since my team didn't make the playoffs. But Anyone who isn't the Heat is fine with me to win the Finals. :)

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Anyone hear that the likely reason Rose isn't playing is because the Bulls received insurance money because of Rose not playing that they would otherwise would have to give back if he sees the court? Anyone enjoy my classical example of a run-on sentence?

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Anyone hear that the likely reason Rose isn't playing is because the Bulls received insurance money because of Rose not playing that they would otherwise would have to give back if he sees the court? Anyone enjoy my classical example of a run-on sentence?

Insurance money? How much? The Bulls aren't desperate for money, are they?

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I forget how it all works. I think though it is something around 7 million. Apparently it is very common for all teams to have insurance on their bigger players.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I forget how it all works. I think though it is something around 7 million. Apparently it is very common for all teams to have insurance on their bigger players.

Wow, that is quite a significant amount of money. That can be used to pay someone's salary or something.

Bulls just beat the heat...Seriously, the Heat should be ashamed for losing to a team missing 3 key players...

YES!! :grin: I love you Bulls!

Did anyone see this?

Thunder's Fisher fined $5K for flopping | NBA.com

Do you guys think it was flopping?

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Pacers and Knicks are too darn close...

too darn close was Spurs vs. Warriors last night... I had given up on Spurs and wasn't giving the game my full attention. Then towards the end, the Spurs had a run and tied it up for overtime... #1... Then it went to a double overtime... Finaly the Spurs closed it out, barely... This could be 1 hell of a series and it's anyone's for the win... Go Spurs Go!

BTW, I always hated "Go Spurs Go"... What, you want them to leave our city???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99