NBA Playoffs thread

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
What's the deal with all the Heat hate? Can't possibly be about LeBron, well maybe Laura. Anyway, I think Chicago did themselves a disservice by pissing off Miami. Did anybody see that ridiculous jacket D-Wade had at the post-game newser?

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I think Chicago did Miami a favor by beating them in game 1. Now the Heat have their intensity where it needs to be. I'm hoping for another Heat win tonight.

I also don't get the Heat hate. I agree Lebron handled leaving Cleveland poorly and they got carried away with that onstage party, but other than that I don't get it. That team plays great defense and is very unselfish on offense with tremendous ball movement. I understand not liking Miami but I think the hate is a bit overboard.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Pacers looking good! Just need to hold on for the 4th and win the game!

People hate the Heat because of the way they began things. Yeah it was years ago now but people remember it. Also, some don't like the idea of that much talent coming to one team.

Zomby Jeezus

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
What's the deal with all the Heat hate? Can't possibly be about LeBron, well maybe Laura. Anyway, I think Chicago did themselves a disservice by pissing off Miami. Did anybody see that ridiculous jacket D-Wade had at the post-game newser?

Dwade has been wearing ridiculous clothing for a while now.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Like Indiana against New York. Wish Grainger was in the line up- Pacers would really force the Heat to earn their wins.

Like the Bulls against the Heat.... JUST KIDDING!!! Wondering who was paying attention. Actually, feel the Heat win out against Chicago. But, nothing but respect for the Bulls and their coach. They will make the Heat to play hard.

San Antonio does enough to beat GSW in 6.

Am I crazy to say not only does the Grizz knock out OKC, but they come out of the west??? How many of us can even name three players on Memphis without cheating?? But, I honestly think they will win the West.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Like Indiana against New York. Wish Grainger was in the line up- Pacers would really force the Heat to earn their wins.

Like the Bulls against the Heat.... JUST KIDDING!!! Wondering who was paying attention. Actually, feel the Heat win out against Chicago. But, nothing but respect for the Bulls and their coach. They will make the Heat to play hard.

San Antonio does enough to beat GSW in 6.

Am I crazy to say not only does the Grizz knock out OKC, but they come out of the west??? How many of us can even name three players on Memphis without cheating?? But, I honestly think they will win the West.

The Grizzlies have sure come a long way since the days of Big Country Reeves.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I think the Grizzlies will come out of the west. The Heat will beat the Pacers to make the finals. I don't think the Heat can beat the Grizzlies unless DWade gets his leg better, unless Lebron plays out of this world.

francisco velasquez

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I think the Grizzlies will come out of the west. The Heat will beat the Pacers to make the finals. I don't think the Heat can beat the Grizzlies unless DWade gets his leg better, unless Lebron plays out of this world.

lol I think the Heat can beat the Grizzlies without DWade. If LeBron or Bosh get injured, it's the only way the Heat could lose this championship.

Fyka

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Heat (unfortunately) will definitely make the Finals but Pacers will drag ECF out to game 7
Any suggestions to who wins WCF? Thought it would be OKC before Russell's injury.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6