NBA Playoffs thread

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I can barely believe that the Grizzlies is up 3-1 on OKC! That Westbrook injury really shows how much depth OKC lacks.

And don't sleep on my man Ray Allen. He may be getting up there in age but he'll still shoot the lights out.

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
The Warriors should have lost to Denver, but they'll definitely get eliminated by SA. If not, no way they get past the WCF no matter who they face. But if they get lucky again, for sure they get swept in the finals. If not, no more than one win for them, no doubt.

They shouldn't even be in the playoffs. Playoffs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

FinancialP

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I can barely believe that the Grizzlies is up 3-1 on OKC! That Westbrook injury really shows how much depth OKC lacks.

And don't sleep on my man Ray Allen. He may be getting up there in age but he'll still shoot the lights out.

What's hard to believe? The Grizzlies have been over looked for years. One of the most underrated teams in the league.

Memphis bias here, lol

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't call the Pacers vs Heat a real battle. The Knicks just suck and are now being exposed as a whole.

Pacers took them to 6 last year. This Pacers team is significantly better even without Granger. Also, Wade is currently injuried and not playing well. To think this isn't going to be a good series just shows how little you know the Pacers. Would I give the edge to the Heat? Sure. But I think it is going to be close as heck.

The Grizz def. could make it to the finals btw.

FinancialP

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Pacers took them to 6 last year. This Pacers team is significantly better even without Granger. Also, Wade is currently injuried and not playing well. To think this isn't going to be a good series just shows how little you know the Pacers. Would I give the edge to the Heat? Sure. But I think it is going to be close as heck.

The Grizz def. could make it to the finals btw.

I've seen every game. League pass subscriber here, hardcore sports fan as well.

The Heat are better this year as well, significantly.

The Pacers lack scoring big time. They just look good against this sad New York team.

Don't let the Wade injury talk fool you. He bounces back when required every single time, right now Wade is letting the game come to him and not forcing anything.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I HIGHLY doubt you have seen every Pacers game. That said, no one ever puts faith in the Pacers that aren't a Pacers fan. I am not surprised you feel the way you do.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't call the Pacers vs Heat a real battle. The Knicks just suck and are now being exposed as a whole.

I think the Heat will win but it will be tough. I think the Pacers will have trouble scoring against the Heat, more than the Heat will against the Pacers. If Bosh continues to play like he is that is going to help a lot. He was sorely missed against the Pacers last year. I don't know how much Wade's knee is going to hurt the Heat. Hopefully he will get some good treatment so he can be affective.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Heat win their series, though it is odd how close some of the games were considering I think the bulls are playing their D-League team along with Noah....

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Heat win their series, though it is odd how close some of the games were considering I think the bulls are playing their D-League team along with Noah....

The Heat have an annoying tendency to play to the level of their competition. Drives me crazy! I'm not saying this is what happened, but I think the Heat might have held something back. I can't wait for the Pacer/Heat series to start, it should be great!

FinancialP

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
The Heat have an annoying tendency to play to the level of their competition. Drives me crazy! I'm not saying this is what happened, but I think the Heat might have held something back. I can't wait for the Pacer/Heat series to start, it should be great!

You are correct. That's what they do, and I have no idea why.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
It has something to do with the fact that they really don't want their players to exert too much effort before the finals.

That and I have a lot of bias against the Heat.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I've kinda given up on following the NBA after the lock-out (that and I realized that my cable provider screwed up, so I ended up watching the PBA)

Can anyone tell me what happened in the NBA Playoffs?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05