NBA Playoffs thread

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
My boys are playing well again. I just wish these refs would put the whistle away! It seems like every possession is a call! Here's to hoping the second half is better!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
My boys are playing well again. I just wish these refs would put the whistle away! It seems like every possession is a call! Here's to hoping the second half is better!

Indiana is barely hanging on to the lead in the 3rd quarter.

As for every possession bring a call, that's how it is in the PBA :)
Welcome to the Philippines, home of the most physical basketball in the world.

Speaking of which, what's with all the traveling violations?

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I never thought my Pacers would make it this far in the playoffs. Now I'm too nervous to even watch the series because it's going to break my heart if/when they lose. :(

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I haven't been able to watch the first two games because of work, but it looks like it's going to be a great series. Definitely better than Spurs/Grizzlies.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Indiana is barely hanging on to the lead in the 3rd quarter.

As for every possession bring a call, that's how it is in the PBA :)
Welcome to the Philippines, home of the most physical basketball in the world.

Speaking of which, what's with all the traveling violations?

I think traveling was one of the violations that they said they wanted to call more this year. Or be more consistent calling it. Something like that.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
The press is going to make sure it stirs up enough s**t to make this an exciting series. It's going to be exciting on its own merits, no need to **** off the Heat and show up the Pacers like they did tonight. Pacers got punked by believing the hype and getting a false sense of superiority. The Heat are the defending champs, when you come at the king you best not miss.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I guess the question for tonight is whether or not the Heat have figured out the formula for beating the Pacers. I think the Heat will post Lebron again and if the Pacers double him he will pick them apart with passing. I'm hoping so anyway!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo