I was browsing in Barnes and Noble today and found a couple of books I wanted to add to my reading list. I have developed the habit of taking photos of books I want to remember and then downloading the sample to my ereader when I have time.

When I am listening to Pandora or other streaming services through my phone and find a song I like I take a screenshot and then add the song to a playlist in Xbox Music later.

How do you keep track of new books or music?
    05-04-2013 08:57 PM
    I have X-Box music pass, so I jump on and download the song I'm looking for immediately, if I can.

Otherwise, I have a One-Note called "To-Do" pinned to my home screen in which I would write the song or book title. One Note is really one of those hidden gems in Windows Phone. I use it all the time.
    dgr_874 likes this.
    05-05-2013 11:22 AM
    Evernote allows one to take a picture as a note. Evernote | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    05-05-2013 12:13 PM
    I too have Xbox Music Pass but I fear if I just download it I won't be able to identify it as a new song. I have a "New Songs" playlist but I don't know how to add a single to that list from my phone, just from my PC or Surface. I should learn how to use One-Note or Evernote.
    05-05-2013 12:17 PM
    I too have Xbox Music Pass but I fear if I just download it I won't be able to identify it as a new song. I have a "New Songs" playlist but I don't know how to add a single to that list from my phone, just from my PC or Surface. I should learn how to use One-Note or Evernote.
    Evernote has a Nook app (and Android apps too). So if your ereader is a B&N Nook, you can sync your Evernote with your Windows Phone, your PC and your Nook.
    GSOgymrat likes this.
    05-05-2013 01:18 PM
    Evernote also has apps for desktop Windows and Metro (RT/Windows 8 touch).
    05-05-2013 01:21 PM
    Evernote has a Nook app (and Android apps too). So if your ereader is a B&N Nook, you can sync your Evernote with your Windows Phone, your PC and your Nook.
    Wow, that sounds perfect! Thanks for the information.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-05-2013 01:24 PM
    I also use Evernote to queue things I want to look at later. Once I get home I'll take a closer look. If it's a book I'll add it on good reads and send a sample to my Kindle. Music I can usually just pull up on my Xbox music pass.
    05-05-2013 01:51 PM
    Wow, that sounds perfect! Thanks for the information.
    You're welcome.
    05-05-2013 08:50 PM