What if...(your WP8 or Win 8 device here) create your dream device.

guihendrix

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm home and wondering "what if nokia creates a device that can.." and well, I thought that is great idea to create a topic here, where the users are free to create devices with any specification (hardware). Maybe Nokia, Microsoft or HTC, take a look here and then you get hired!

So, just to get things right, that's the rules:
- It must run WP8 ou Win 8
- Don't need to be an device from Nokia, Samsung or whatever
- You think that you can make it in right and fair way, you can price it. (same to hardware)
- Please, think in things that can help people, no things like "a plate that indicates the battery level of my phone".

That's all.

Last edited by a moderator:

guihendrix

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: What if...(your WP8 or Win 8 device here)

Nokia Ru'n Fun

It's like an personal assistant for runners, and it comes with slots for both mini SD and SIM cards.
It's fully integrated with Nokia Bluetooth Earphones (they come with the device).
And it can show to you some important things:
- How much you runned
- The weather conditions (including air humidity and wind speed)
- What music is playing on
- With the help of the inner GPS, can calculate a route for you (Nokia Run Here/Nokia Run Here +)

And it all in a device with 4 cm x 4 cm of height and widht, 0,3 cm of thickness and a 3,5 cm x 3,5 cm of touch screen.
It can comes with the same colours that the Lumia smartphones are sold, and have the same body construction that Lumia 920 has.
But you can open the back of the device to put the SD and SIM card.
In the ends, there's a hole where the Nokia Run Band can pass and get fitted in your arms. Those bands are appropriate for the ones that run and don't want to get some diaper rashs. Those bands are all blue, and it's written Nokia Ru'n Fun in the middle.

Here's some sketch that I made (I'm having problems with my scanner, so there's a photo taken with my Lumia 620):
2013_05_06_00_46_14_ProShot.jpg

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I would create a case that would have a device inside that would beep or play a song and with a remote which you can press the button which will make the case play the song or beep so if you misplace or forgot where you put it just press the button and it will start to play.

Which would include a GPS tracker that constantly on incase you forgot to turn it on your phone and if it get lost or stolen you can always track it which you can activate to play a sound for example "I have been stolen, I have been stolen help, help, I'm a Nokia Lumia 920 red help me I'm stolen!".

guihendrix

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I would create a case that would have a device inside that would beep or play a song and with a remote which you can press the button which will make the case play the song or beep so if you misplace or forgot where you put it just press the button and it will start to play.

Which would include a GPS tracker that constantly on incase you forgot to turn it on your phone and if it get lost or stolen you can always track it which you can activate to play a sound for example "I have been stolen, I have been stolen help, help, I'm a Nokia Lumia 920 red help me I'm stolen!".

Here in my country (Brazil), there's a car alarm named Car System, and your device reminds me of it! ausahuas
Hope your song or beep is less anoying than Car System sounds D: asuashasuah

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea