Updated 5/9! Mase123987's Random Thought of the Day!

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
This is something I am going to do, hopefully to provide a little daily entertainment for the WPCentral's awesome members! I'll just keep posting the new ones on this one post.

5/8/13 - "No one likes you, 40 year old Creeper Hipster Guy. Standing in front of your Audi, with your Audi hat, smoking a cigar in front of a college bar."
5/9/13 - To parents have young kids (2-6 age range): Please make your boys look like boys and girls like girls. One of these days I am going to really embarrass myself!

Last edited:

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: Mase123987's Random Thought of the Day!

This is something I am going to do, hopefully to provide a little daily entertainment for the WPCentral's awesome members! I'll just keep posting the new ones on this one post.

5/8/13 - "No one likes you, 40 year old Creeper Hipster Guy. Standing in front of your Audi, with your Audi hat, smoking a cigar in front of a college bar."

I hate Audi drivers. Or actually, most luxury car drivers. They're just... not nice drivers. Lol.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site

this is something i am going to do, hopefully to provide a little daily entertainment for the wpcentral's awesome members! I'll just keep posting the new ones on this one post.

5/8/13 - "no one likes you, 40 year old creeper hipster guy. Standing in front of your audi, with your audi hat, smoking a cigar in front of a college bar."

no! Bmw owners think they are #1! Gti owners think their car is better thn everybody elses. And civic owners... Ha!

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site

no! Bmw owners think they are #1! Gti owners think their car is better thn everybody elses. And civic owners... Ha!

Lol car manufacturer stereotypes.

I know Top Gear UK how many years back said that all the you-know-whats (I don't think I'm allowed to say the word here) moved from BMWs to Audis, but I don't think that's true in the states. The you-know-whats are in both.

And Civic drivers... why do people ruin their cars? I don't think people understand that they're making it worse by adding a ginormous spoiler or wing on the back.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site

Lol car manufacturer stereotypes.

I know Top Gear UK how many years back said that all the you-know-whats (I don't think I'm allowed to say the word here) moved from BMWs to Audis, but I don't think that's true in the states. The you-know-whats are in both.

And Civic drivers... why do people ruin their cars? I don't think people understand that they're making it worse by adding a ginormous spoiler or wing on the back.

I agree with everything you just said haha and omg Lancer owners! SHOOT ME NOW!

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

How about later model Toyota Celica owners who actually think they own a sports car?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)