Well.. I watched the I/O conference and have some comments..

A S4 with STOCK android = Amazing, but at $650.. They are joking!!..

Chrome has a lot of improvements and I think that if MSFT wants to,compete they have to catch up quickly with IE9

Last, the music service has to be a joke as well 9.99 when Nokia Music and,other services are cheaper lol..

I am kind of disappointed,to see,that improvements on competitors are starting to decrease, but oh well good for WP and MSFt
    05-15-2013 12:16 PM
    I think the Android IDE would be a good value add. I develop quite some apps in android and personally hate Eclipse especially after working on Visual Studio. Though its too early to comment on android studio now.

900 million activations !! seriously !! now droid fans will gloat around
    05-15-2013 12:55 PM
    I'm actually kind of jealous of Google's ecosystem. Microsoft is the only other company capable of matching their cross platform capabilities but I feel that it has not been executed well. Hoping to see some innovative things this year from MSFT with regards to their ecosystem.

EDIT: I'm the most proud of SkyDrive. It works extremely well across phone and desktop.
    05-15-2013 01:01 PM
    Google is trying to improve on their services and ecosystem. I like MS, proof my household is full Windows Suited. But seeing how fast google gets on bandwagon and atleast tries to facilitate services is amazing. Issue with MS is they are too slow to respond. Look at WP8 update, I know there are small GDRx updates but next major update is not until next year. Whats up with that? At this pace you are not going to catch up, you will fall behind. The cross platform support in Google ecosystem is not perfect but is getting better. Where is MS idea of 3 screen one platform (supposedly "Blue" will help with this).. its a little slow going. Cut the bureaucratic bs and focus on productivity and performance.
    Google Play Music if you think of it is somewhat better than Xbox Music. How is that a joke?
    Google Maps are on par with Here Maps and this facelift looks to just improve on the whole experience.
    They are leveraging G+, look at how far and full featured it has become in past year (highlight google hangout).

I have no plans to support Google in near future but boy they are trying to convenience me to change my mind.
    05-15-2013 02:28 PM
    Chrome has a lot of improvements and I think that if MSFT wants to,compete they have to catch up quickly with IE9
    I believe IE11 will be released as part of Blue.
    05-15-2013 02:33 PM
    Though I'm more of an Apple guy I'm seriously impressed with what Google has shown today. They've made amazing improvements to nearly all their products and services. Microsoft is nowhere, it's not even a comparison. Cross platform Google chrome syncing alone blows away anything IE has to offer and the new Google search features look awesome. Maps too. The new unified messaging with video chat. Microsoft better bring their A game.
    05-15-2013 02:35 PM
    Though I'm more of an Apple guy I'm seriously impressed with what Google has shown today. They've made amazing improvements to nearly all their products and services. Microsoft is nowhere, it's not even a comparison. Cross platform Google chrome syncing alone blows away anything IE has to offer and the new Google search features look awesome. Maps too. The new unified messaging with video chat. Microsoft better bring their A game.
    They better bring their MS+ game (Which means A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++)
    05-15-2013 02:50 PM
    I believe IE11 will be released as part of Blue.
    I meant IE11 Lol type error
    05-15-2013 02:58 PM
    Its a shame android has unified game center and wp with xbox has no proper integration with all games, wp needs to allow all games to get into xbox hub so as to have a unified gaming experience with wp people
    05-15-2013 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD