Paging Dr. Google

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
And he's going to get them how? You're going to have to come up with better Google is evil rhetoric than this.

Sent from my (fill in the blank) phone using (fill in the blank software)

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't matter if he gets them or not, but rather indicates how greedy the likes of Page and his Google cronies are for personal data. If he thinks that medical data should be more open then what do you think he thinks of what goes on in our emails and other online personal interactions?

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't matter if he gets them or not, but rather indicates how greedy the likes of Page and his Google cronies are for personal data. If he thinks that medical data should be more open then what do you think he thinks of what goes on in our emails and other online personal interactions?

Government gets in far more trouble abusing security laws to read emails without warrants than IT companies. Anyone who places sensitive info in any email service is foolish to begin with.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
And he's going to get them how? You're going to have to come up with better Google is evil rhetoric than this.

As I did not leave a comment, please do not speak for me and stay on-topic.

_Emi_

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
anyway, to talk about the article, its funny how he wanted his medial records private last year and now only because he thinks he want them public, then other medical records should be public.
its not even their business or other people business to know about other people health, and Im sure if someone wants their medical record public online, they could just post it on Facebook or a blog themselves, they dont need google to do that for them.
its not like Page guy was dying from his vocal chords problem.. he make is sound like.. so dramatic. and he still didnt want it public. so why would someone with real health problems want everyone to know about it? but oh well... its not like google will get it anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos