So I'm in my local O2 store in Central London lunchtime looking at getting my girlfriend one of the mid range nokias with PAYG sim.

I look at the 8x and 8s prices and notice that the 8X has got the 8S tag on so I ask one of the store guys that's floating around how much the 8x is on PAYG and he just reads off the tag that its 149. I then point out to him that the tag is wrong and that's the price for the 8S. He then proceeds to try and tell me that the 8X in front of me is identical to the 8S.

I pull my 8X out of my pocket and say that I know what im talking about - that phone is an 8X and will not be the same price but if you insist it is please give me an 8X on PAYG for 149. He stops turns round and goes to ask someone else then comes back and says we don't do the 8X on PAYG.

By this point I've labelled him pointless so walk away from him to look at the lumias.

While im looking this woman bursts into the shop goes straight to the counter pushing past 5 other people and starts screaming at the guy on the counter

"My iphone 5 is rubbish, it doesn't work properly, don't know why I bought one from here should have gone straight to apple. I cant hear people when they call and they cant hear me, ive got loads of voicemails I cant listen to. Fix it for me now or I will take my contract elsewhere.

(there were many F bombs dropped in the rant but I didn't want it to be mostly ****)

She throws the phone down on the counter and looks at the guy daring him to fix it. All the time proclaiming how useless O2 are to anyone that will listen.

He picks it up - looks at it - peels the protective plastic film off the front - hands it back to her - doesn't say a word.

Guy that was being served at the time just starts laughing at her hysterically.

Never seen someone go that red unless they've been spanked.

Made my day
    06-10-2013 10:38 AM
    Oh my god. I must visit local mobile companies stores more often.
    06-10-2013 10:41 AM
    Lmfao!!! Ive dies and gone to heaven, i love it when people get gobby like that then get torn down just with a simple action without words lol
    06-10-2013 11:31 AM
    Lmfao!!!
    06-10-2013 01:34 PM