Any Game Caught Your Eye During E3?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi All

So has any game caught your eye, got you really excited, won't be able to sleep into there more videos posted of the game play? :excited:

There been a few for me Battlefield 4 seems some game play very interested stuff (I'll just mention, FULL BUILDING FALLEN), StarWar Battlefront and some more after EA keynotes and PS4 as well.

Anyone seen any other awesome game?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Battlefield 4, Oh and the new Halo, which won't come out for the Xbox 360...

I was too occupied on Apples WWDC though and got severely disappointed at iOS 7.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Project Spark certainly looked like fun. Sunset Overdrive looked interesting too.

Titanfall was the one that stood out to me the most. Glad it's coming out for PC.

Metal Gear Solid V looked great, but I'm not sure if it will come to PC. I already had my eye on the Witcher 3, but it was nice to see some coverage on it. Can't wait

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Personally that Tom Clancy game "The Division" has got me interested, looks like it could be a very exciting new IP, and the Massively Multiplayer FPS/RPG genre really appeals to me

DJRedLine

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Witcher 3
TitanFall
BF4 (So the falling skyscraper is not scripted. Apparently there are 4 pillars that need to be destroyed for the building to come down)

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Project Spark has definitely caught my eye and I can't wait to play it. There are several others I really want to play, but this is one that I am almost the most excited for.

During Major Nelson's Live @ E3 event today, they had an in-depth private interview with a couple of the devs on Project Spark (it was being demoed on a very large touchscreen monitor rather than with a controller, which I found a little odd) and the guy manipulating the game... it seems like this project is his baby... knew every little aspect of how it worked. The depth he showed for Project Spark, including the complexity, got me EXTREMELY excited. And, with this guy manipulating the game with his finger on the monitor, it made me imagine how they could possibly have given gamers the option of manipulating the game entirely using the Kinect! Now, I don't know if that is possible but WOW, I would love to actually sculpt the land with my hands waving around in the air... or maybe holding on to my controller, perhaps the center of the controller would be the "pointer" and moving that around would manipulate things.

Either way, Kinect integration or not, it looks absolutely incredible. I definitely want to try and recreate a game like Geometry Wars for myself, and add features to it :) So much potential. And when people get their hands on this, the third party content will be out of this world - people have done some amazing things with Trials Evolution that I really never thought would be possible - and this goes much further beyond that.

dlusted

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
FM5 as I've been a fan since OGXB

BF4, as I've been a fan since BF1942 on PC. That and it'll be nice to play 64 players on a console!

The Division looks very interesting due to its whole dynamic of being PvE and PvP in an instant!

Wish Ubi shown a bit of gameplay for Watch_Dogs, and they've remained quiet on R6 Patriots from last years E3....

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Wish Ubi shown a bit of gameplay for Watch_Dogs, and they've remained quiet on R6 Patriots from last years E3....
Your wish was granted this past Monday (6/10), as gameplay from Watch Dogs was shown at Sony's PS4 event. Fairly sure that game play has been picked up by EVERYONE by now, as even Major Nelson's "Live @ E3" event covered it Live on the Xbox at one point - if you own an Xbox 360, it's in the E3 section, it might be either E3 day 1 or day 2. Otherwise, I'm sure you'll find gameplay video online as well.

It looks like an awesome game.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Your wish was granted this past Monday (6/10), as gameplay from Watch Dogs was shown at Sony's PS4 event. Fairly sure that game play has been picked up by EVERYONE by now, as even Major Nelson's "Live @ E3" event covered it Live on the Xbox at one point - if you own an Xbox 360, it's in the E3 section, it might be either E3 day 1 or day 2. Otherwise, I'm sure you'll find gameplay video online as well.

It looks like an awesome game.

I agree that watch dog looks awesome!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro