My Dream Phone- The Nokia Lumia X3

Cellus13

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Didn't know where to post it so i just posted it in off-topic.

Not a rumor or upcoming phone but just a Lumia phone that i thought of. This is a concept since Lumias' with PureView might never be this thin. This is, of course, Nokia's signature design language from the n9 to the Lumia 800. The design is based off of the Lumia 900 so there is no Nokia smile from the 920. Flat back, no camera hump. I reason that Nokia could make a thin lumia in the future (2014) because they could find a way to shrink the PureView sensor thats why the camera is so small on this beautiful phone. Made the phone with very thin side bezels. The bottom bezel is small but enough so the touch buttons aren't accidentally touched. Xenon flash also. removable storage is where the micro sim tray is. Larger try so the micro SD can be under the sim card.

Nokia Lumia X3 Yellow.jpg
Of course there are specs for it. The screen is a bit smaller than the Note 2 but still a bit large.

Dimensions: 72.6 mm (2.8 Inches) x 146.3 mm (5.7 inches) x 7 mm

Weight: 140 g

Availability: Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, At&t

Announcement: Q3 2014 (September)

Pre-Orders Q3 2014

Release: Q4 2014 (October)

Operating system: Windows Phone 9

SoC:

Dual Core Variant,
Quad Core Variant,

Octo Core Variant

Memory: 2 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB (Variants)

Storage: 16GB, 32 GB, 64 GB

Removable Storage: *YES* up to 128 GB micro SD

Display: 5.7 inches (1920 x 1080) , over 500 ppi, PureFlow*, HD Screen, Gorilla Glass 4

Battery: Non-removable, 3600 mAH, Qi wireless charging (Not Built in)

Material: Polycarbonate and Aluminum

The aluminum will be a phone exclusive to certain carriers and will come in special colors.

The Aluminum Lumia X3 will be called the Lumia 3XA. A for aluminum.

Colors:

Yellow, Red, Cyan, Black, White, Pink, Violet
Aluminum: Silver Grey, Magenta, Gold, and Crimson

Rear Camera:

8 MP PureView

Carl Zeiss lens

Crystal Life Lens**

8 lenses***

4 Carl Zeiss Lens

4 Crystal Life Lens
OIS
Dual LCD flash & Xenon Flash
HD Video capture (720p & 1080p)

Front Camera:
2.6 MP
1080p video recording

I tried to make the phone look aluminum with gradients. But here they are.

Introducing Glossy colors.jpg

I named them glossy but changed it and decided that they would be the aluminum variants. The Lumia X3A.

*PureFlow is not a misspelling. PureFlow is a improved version of PureMotion. A evolution basically. Can't really explain it just an idea for the future.

**Crystal Life Lens is a new brand of lens i thought of. crystal Life lens produces a quality of picture that are better than life itself and crystal clear. Thus the "crystal Life" branding. You can also see it with the traditional back slab of the phone. Added with PureView and carl Zeiss they make for the worlds best pictures. Better than HD and beyond. It could be invented Nokia since they innovate in so many things.

***8 lenses in the camera. Like the 6 lenses in the lumia 925. 4 Carl zeiss lens and 4 crystal life lens.

I made a dual, quad, and octo core version because the majority of the windows phone community believes four and eight cores are unnecessary (Myself included). So in my concept i make choice available to the spec lusting nerds (Not that its a bad thing) and others who could care less about cores.

I made a Lumia X and a Lumia X2. I was proud of the bezel on the X and disliked how curvey i made the Lumia X2's. So yeah. The X3 is final product. My Dream phone basically.

Attachments

• Nokia Lumia X3 Yellow.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 10

Cellus13

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
When i finished the phone I did regret making the display so large but i didn't have the heart to re-size it. If it could be real i would want it to just be 5 inches also. Size variants... If samsung could make a mini galaxy s3 then why not a mini Lumia? Yeah there could be size variants.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Wouldn't go above 4,5" screen personally (or lets say the Lumia 920 dimensions are a maximum for me, I dont mind if those dimensions get a bit bigger screen), but I guess this oculd work for many.

Cellus13

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Fixed the phone up so everything doesn't look so pixelated. The trademark camera tag is longer so the text has space to breathe. Polycarbonate around the phone isn't so thin. The start button actually looks like the start button. The search button is different also. No rough pixels. The speakers actually look like speakers and not large holes in the phone. The camera has been move down and the Qi wireless charging ports have been move up. 5.7 inches can be too big for a smartphone so it could have a 5 inch screen. Either one is fine. I just didn't feel like making a "mini" version.

Don't blame me for the corny slogans... i ran out of things to say for each color...

But spelling wasn't taken into consideration. I fail.

Nokia Lumia X3 White.jpg

Yes i know i spelled transparency wrong... rush! rush! rush!

Nokia Lumia X3 Cyan.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05