How much would your mind be blown if....

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Sega grew a pair (and found a money tree) and announced a Dreamcast 2? I might just start running around for no reason. Dreamcast was the mac daddy of consoles and deserves a follow up.... *drooling uncontrollably at the impossible*

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Lol, yes it was... Actually, the Dreamcast is partially why Sony is dead to me. I loved the Dreamcast... The little thing-a-ma-bob that would plug into the controller and give you a little LCD screen... Soul Caliber...

Anyhow, the Dreamcast died off and I bought a PS2.. Barely used it and got out of console gaming. To this day, I can't put my finger on what it was about the PS2 that I didn't like. Maybe the small controller? IDK

XBox 360 roped me back in.

Last edited:

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
VMU son! That's the memory card/in-game screen/portable gaming unit.

Dreamcast was so ahead of its time with things like a built in modem that actually let you play games well over the internet!

I won't hate on the ps2 though. I bought a ps2 slim recently because my original model doesn't like me as much now-a-days.

To me, consoles have lost some of the magic they used to have, esp. with the systems that are about to come out. The variety in the older days is what made console wars fun. I just wish Sega was back in the game (Genesis currently attached to my 55-in 3d tv :grin:). Consoles are now nothing more than specialized desktop computers. Basically same parts...

FinancialP

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Man I had Sea man, it came with a microphone. It was a really simple game, if you can even call it that.

Looking back at it, I can't believe how excited I was to talk to a fish with a human face.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett