Wpcentral app!

jack6191

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
The official wpcentral app is free on iOS and paid on WP!! I know revenue supports a developer..but can't this thing be reversed!! :|
Don't know about android though..

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 2

azaright

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Such a shame even the fan site of wp wants to focus on taking money from wp and not ios like most developers. UNLESS: the app on ios is less featured than windows phone app,i retract my statement

jack6191

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
UNLESS: the app on ios is less featured than windows phone app,i retract my statement

Though I haven't used the app in wp..I don't really feel any lack of features..of course before saying anything I should compare..
The app is good but I use tapatalk just coz of the convenience of switching to different forums..
At least this app should be free...I strongly feel that..what iOS users have to do with it??

Skittledude

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
The official wpcentral app is free on iOS and paid on WP!! I know revenue supports a developer..but can't this thing be reversed!! :|
Don't know about android though..

Why would they do that?
Now I have to borrow my friend's iPhone just to compare the two and see if the WP community is being ripped off.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
dude .. PM JayTBennet, he is active on the Forums. He will rest the case for sure. You can find his name in the Top Thanked list above.

jack6191

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
dude .. PM JayTBennet, he is active on the Forums. He will rest the case for sure. You can find his name in the Top Thanked list above.

Where is the top thanked list friend? I couldn't find it

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums mobile app

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I didn't realise the WPC app was on the other platforms. Isn't there a free version of the WPC app in the WP store? I thought it was ad supported and slightly cut down. I really like the WPCentral site and for what they bring as well as the community here, I don't really think 79p is too much.

Besides, charging for this app on the other platforms wouldn't make much sense since it's not really relevant to them. They wouldn't bother downloading it otherwise. I'm guessing they are ad supported and cut down too.

jack6191

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
But I do bother to download so I can help my friends as everyone here is very helpful..and in a way I am a lucky guy to get it free:D

jack6191

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Actually here in India only credit cards are a payment method..(this has been discussed already in other thread) so my friend who is a WP owner doesn't have it.. And I am here on his behalf :)
( credit cards are not too popular among students & debit cards don't work) hope we get a way out

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire