IT Q&A | Free IT Help!

VegaNovus

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, my name is John!
I'm a network support technician at a college in the West Midlands in the UK!

On a day to day basis, people ask me questions about problems that they're having with IT and I try to give them an acceptable solution to their problem, or give them some good advice.

I'd like to extend this knowledge out on to the web.
Many issues that may be affecting your computer or device could be resolved quite easily, you never know until you ask somebody.

This is free, self help solutions to your every day problems and if I can't find a solution to your problem, then I will certainly point you in the right direction.

Do you have any lingering/niggling issues with it?
or maybe
Do you have a question about anything to do with IT that you would like an opinion on?

If you do, then simply post a comment with your questions or queries and I would love to answer them.

As well as helping you, this helps me, I get to see the opinions and concerns of others, outside of my day-to-day business, related to IT.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure we have a few other IT guys around here (myself being one). Would you mind if we chimed in on some that you might have trouble with?

VegaNovus

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I like this idea, I would appreciate both of your opinions and it would be great to see some of your solutions :smile:

Just need some questions now :winktongue:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon