Microsoft/Xbox/WP8 fan shows?

Marty Larsson

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys/girls I'm just wondering if anyone knows any good bloggers/vloggers or people that make regular videos on all things Microsoft? I like to watch What the tech & video games AWESOME (the guys on VGA are all Sony fans but their enjoyable to watch) on blip, is their any shows like theirs for xbox etc?

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
duuude .. aren't you on the biggest(mother was too much I guess) of all such sites for WP and W8 at least.

If you want other great Microsoft news, analysis,videos etc you can follow Paul Thurrot, Mary jo Foley (winsupersite.com)

MyNokiaBlog ,WMPowerUser are good daily/weekly vloggers. I am sure there are many more if you search.

Marty Larsson

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
duuude .. aren't you on the mother of all such sites for WP and W8 at least.

If you want other great Microsoft news, analysis,videos etc you can follow Paul Thurrot, Mary jo Foley (winsupersite.com)

MyNokiaBlog ,WMPowerUser are good daily/weekly vloggers. I am sure there are many more if you search.

I follow all them names and sites you mentioned lol :)

Was just hoping someone might know of a show something like video games AWESOME only mainly directed at Microsoft i just love the way they have everything laid out for their show its pretty cool.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
ohh .. somebody else please reply :D:D:D

I sometimes Twitch myself to sleep as Paul Miller puts it (I watch Twitch.tv for games) and ofc YouTube with channels like NerdCubed, Pewds etc.. I am not a platform specific guy

Marty Larsson

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Going to give twitch ago seems like a cool feature, i sometimes think some of the videos made by fans etc are better than some of the big tech sites on video reviews or commentaries on new games, devices and news.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs