Let's see what your computer setups look like!

May 6, 2013
Visit site
How do YOU access the mystical world of the internet? Show us where you work and play!

I'll go first:
Right now I'm using a Lenovo IdeaCentre B540 AIO as my main system and a ThinkPad X1 Carbon as my "on the go" machine.
(I also have a Microsoft Surface RT which I use around the house, but is not pictured)

0rdGDle.jpg

Big or small - show us your setups! :cool:

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I like it! Magic the gathering cards on the wall, a Lumia on the table, and a Microsoft badge! What more does anyone need? :wink:

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Wow u guys have clean tables. I use an always connected TV for videos and games and my laptop for doing any work.

Laptop - Dell Studio XPS
TV - Some LG model attached to a wall.

Not in pic Lenovo T420S office laptop , Lumia 920 and a sad old android htc desire.
This pic sums up my life - sports and tech.

WP_20130705_011.jpg

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
White Lumia, white charging base, white windows 8 background, etc.
Haha, well yellow was my first choice, but AT&T kept screwing up my order and I waited over a month and gave up and ordered the white one (came with the white charger).
So yeah. Also, that little grey triangle case on the left houses white earbuds. haha

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. I have a netbook (my parents are sadists at heart), and a Lumia 620 with multiple backup batteries.

That and I'm planning on buying a 3DS, Wii U and a Win8 desktop.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
2 things
1. How the f**k do you keep everything so tidy.
2. Bears suck!! :wink:

1. lol..well I literally just moved a lot of junk on to my bed for the picture. Then I just put it back after.
2. I have faith the Bears will bounce back this coming season. The O-line was hopeless for a while so I'm hoping they fixed that now. I hope palandri jumps in for word :wink:

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
1. lol..well I literally just moved a lot of junk on to my bed for the picture. Then I just put it back after.
2. I have faith the Bears will bounce back this coming season. The O-line was hopeless for a while so I'm hoping they fixed that now. I hope palandri jumps in for word :wink:

Haha - I used to have a storage box by the side of my old desktop setup - if I knew anyone was coming over everything went in that box and the box went in a cupboard.
Yeah cant wait for the season to start. Am missing my late Sunday nights - just hope they bring in some of the NFL stuff on the UK Xbox one

VegaNovus

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
My PC area is always a mess, mainly because it's also my guitar area.
WP_20130705_002.jpg

My baby is a custom built PC that I built myself, so here's some specs.
2x Acer monitors.
24" and 19"
5.1 speakers (creative)
My chair also has a 2.1 wireless speaker system.

I've got a cheap Xenta keyboard (I don't like spending massive money on keyboards)
Sharkoon Mouse (This one) I HIGHLY recommend this mouse.

Inside we got;
ASUS P8Z68
i5-2310 Got it overclocked to 3.1GHz atm.
16GB RAM 4x 4GB
Samsung 830 SSD (256GB) - this is the item that turned my PC into a beast.
2TB Western Digital HDD
Cheap, standard card reader.
MSI 6850.

The only problem with having an SSD is that my user area takes up the space quickly, so I created a mirror link to my HDD.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Nice setup Vega, regardless if that's considered a mess. Still looks good. I'd be worried about knocking that monitor off at the top though if that was me. I'd like to get a dual monitor setup one day.

Haha - I used to have a storage box by the side of my old desktop setup - if I knew anyone was coming over everything went in that box and the box went in a cupboard.
Yeah cant wait for the season to start. Am missing my late Sunday nights - just hope they bring in some of the NFL stuff on the UK Xbox one

Haha oh I understand. If I knew someone was coming over and the bed was not good enough temp storage, I'd throw everything in that cupboard to the left. That thing is an absolute mess.

Ah you're in the UK too. Awesome. Not too long until the new season starts. I'm looking forward to it.

VegaNovus

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, the top monitor is fairly stable but has 2 zip ties to the frame so its all good.

Need to find another desk so I can have side by side.

May 6, 2013
Visit site
My PC area is always a mess, mainly because it's also my guitar area.
View attachment 36941

My baby is a custom built PC that I built myself, so here's some specs.
2x Acer monitors.
24" and 19"
5.1 speakers (creative)
My chair also has a 2.1 wireless speaker system.

I've got a cheap Xenta keyboard (I don't like spending massive money on keyboards)
Sharkoon Mouse (This one) I HIGHLY recommend this mouse.

Inside we got;
ASUS P8Z68
i5-2310 Got it overclocked to 3.1GHz atm.
16GB RAM 4x 4GB
Samsung 830 SSD (256GB) - this is the item that turned my PC into a beast.
2TB Western Digital HDD
Cheap, standard card reader.
MSI 6850.

The only problem with having an SSD is that my user area takes up the space quickly, so I created a mirror link to my HDD.

Wild looking chair, dude!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss