How to pass time to football season......

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Okay, the NFL doesn't kick off real football until Sept. 8, and Augst 31 is the Alabama VS. Virginia Tech game in the Kick Off Classic.

I need ideas that does not involve baseball to pass that time....

Please..... :grincry:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I would suggest fishing, Frisbee golf and, uh... Working on recipes for ultimate football food. Yeah..
Cheeze balls in football shape.... Pretzels baked with beer already in them.... Monster Roast Beef Subs with no real veggies.

Okay, that will help. But sorry, can't fish. I am death to fishermen everywhere. Not only have I never caught a fish, I have never been in a boat where anyone has caught a fish. I wish me on no man or woman on a lake or river.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I took up fishing recently, but this 120 deg Vegas heat wave is preventing me from hanging out at the lake.

sumothong01

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Cheeze balls in football shape.... Pretzels baked with beer already in them.... Monster Roast Beef Subs with no real veggies.

Okay, that will help. But sorry, can't fish. I am death to fishermen everywhere. Not only have I never caught a fish, I have never been in a boat where anyone has caught a fish. I wish me on no man or woman on a lake or river.

Stay away from me! I have a hard enough time lately catching fish.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk. Spell check done after hitting send.

FinancialP

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I've been watching baseball but you said dont mention that. This Puig kid of the Dodgers is nice and I'm not a baseball fan at all.

You check out all the football related news, moves, how certain people are doing etc.

Other than that, television is very very uninteresting.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Problem is, they do not really have the "dumbed down mode" I need. It is way to complicated for a hobby kind of player like me.

I do love doing the fantasy drafts, though......

icstars989

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site

Look into some good Beta Blockers for that inevitable heart attack that you're walkin in to there ;-)
I feel your pain though, as much as I love football there is far too much time between offseason and season. When you're a Cubs fan that time just drags!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro