Chill man, people have been misspelling and not saying my name correctly for years.
    My last name is 5 letters long. It's been misspelled so many times it's not funny anymore.
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    01-23-2014 06:54 AM
    Back from lunch
    01-23-2014 07:39 AM
    I have an early lunch :'(
    Of course I forgot one little detail from yesterday: "Oh, and when you go to another protein log out of the software and back in again, there is a problem with the program."

Of course I didn't do it, of course I lost my protein.

What a bleeped up day.
    Funny thing is android your allowed to put apps onto the microSD card however SONY don't want you doing that which is a good thing but I would like to see the difference between my microsd and the internal storage.
    01-23-2014 07:42 AM
    My last name is 5 letters long. It's been misspelled so many times it's not funny anymore.
    my first and last names are five letters long each. I just flow with it now, but it irked me greatly as a child.
    01-23-2014 08:20 AM
    Morning folks. Thanks to BP's political grandstanding - saying he was coming to get all the snow from the Northeast but deciding at the last minute to stay home and eat cake - all the trains are running late, making the morning commute a cluster****. Sigh...
    N_LaRUE, BIGPADDY and sahib lopez like this.
    01-23-2014 08:24 AM
    Funny thing is android your allowed to put apps onto the microSD card however SONY don't want you doing that which is a good thing but I would like to see the difference between my microsd and the internal storage.
    When was the last time you uses Android? No apps to SD easily has been happening for years now, it is a Google thing - not your beloved Sony
    01-23-2014 08:27 AM
    So I didn't have Black as an option. I read the information wrong. :/ So I completely wiped out my phone for no reason. :/

Thing is, it did a complete fresh install and I think, though not certain, that it's working better now. Because it downloads everything from the internet fresh it does a nice clean install on the phone. Hopefully things are better.

Unfortunately since I don't have WiFi it won't allow me to install my apps from backup. :/
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-23-2014 08:31 AM
    So I didn't have Black as an option. I read the information wrong. :/ So I completely wiped out my phone for no reason. :/

Thing is, it did a complete fresh install and I think, though not certain, that it's working better now. Because it downloads everything from the internet fresh it does a nice clean install on the phone. Hopefully things are better.

Unfortunately since I don't have WiFi it won't allow me to install my apps from backup. :/
    Sometimes a clean install like that is best. Don't get me wrong, Black is nice, but it isn't anything you couldn't wait to get, honestly...
    01-23-2014 08:34 AM
    Sometimes a clean install like that is best. Don't get me wrong, Black is nice, but it isn't anything you couldn't wait to get, honestly...
    I'm more annoyed with the stupid carrier lock than the waiting. I know there's not much to it but it's bugs me that the carrier is dragging it's feet yet again. We were the last to receive Amber, looks like Black will be the same. What worries me more is WP8.1, for some reason I can seem them not caring at all.
    01-23-2014 08:38 AM
    When was the last time you uses Android? No apps to SD easily has been happening for years now, it is a Google thing - not your beloved Sony
    5 or 6 years when it was clair 2.1
    01-23-2014 08:41 AM
    I have an early lunch :'(
    WWhat did you have? Cake!
    01-23-2014 09:08 AM
    I want it on a normal size phone am always going back and forth different apps.

Mainly reading my kindle and writing notes on onenote.
    Do you use One Note on your Android phone?
    01-23-2014 09:10 AM
    Do you use One Note on your Android phone?
    Yes I use it because it will sync to my Surface 2 and Windows 8.1 laptop and it very good.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-23-2014 09:18 AM
    When I was young we had a sheet of paper.
    BIGPADDY and stmav like this.
    01-23-2014 09:45 AM
    So Nokia WP sales were quite disappointing. The lack of a good flagship device was probably 90% of the issue, the successor to the L920 in other words.

I hope MS pulls something special out for WP8.1 otherwise I don't see things going very far with WP. Yes it's done well and got the apps but such low sales are not very encouraging.

I guess we'll see what happens at Build.
    01-23-2014 09:46 AM
    You're making me think of an old SNL sketch of Grumpy Old Man... :P
    Chregu and stmav like this.
    01-23-2014 09:47 AM
    So Nokia WP sales were quite disappointing. The lack of a good flagship device was probably 90% of the issue, the successor to the L920 in other words.

I hope MS pulls something special out for WP8.1 otherwise I don't see things going very far with WP. Yes it's done well and got the apps but such low sales are not very encouraging.

I can give Microsoft some time. I won't buy a new phone for another few months. But I'm interested what the iPhone 6 will bring to the table and what the Galaxy S5 might look like. And I always liked HTC, maybe they will release something great.

But now that I think about it, with this competition Microsoft should really step up their game.
    01-23-2014 09:57 AM
    When I was young we had dirt and a stick. Rocks and chisels were for rich kids.
    Chregu, BIGPADDY, N_LaRUE and 2 others like this.
    01-23-2014 10:09 AM

Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine.
    BIGPADDY, N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    01-23-2014 10:09 AM
    Don't worry don't hurry take it easy
    Sunshine sunshine reggae
    Let the good vibes get a lot stronger
    Give me give me give me just a little smile
    That's all I ask of you
    BIGPADDY, stmav and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-23-2014 10:12 AM
    Just opinion. I'm no expert. I'm just going by the general feel I get from users around here. :)
    stmav and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-23-2014 10:19 AM
    Just opinion. I'm no expert. I'm just going by the general feel I get from users around here. :)
    You are probably just as much, if not more, of an expert than some of these so called "experts" that are out there.

And one thing to remember regarding feels. People with issues tend to post more than people with no problems. Plus I am an unabashed Windows homer and do not deny it.
    01-23-2014 10:26 AM
    You are probably just as much, if not more, of an expert than some of these so called "experts" that are out there.

And one thing to remember regarding feels. People with issues tend to post more than people with no problems. Plus I am an unabashed Windows homer and do not deny it.
    That's fine. I believe in choice and that each should choose the phone/OS that suits them. I use Windows because it think it suits me but I'm just as happy to try something else if it doesn't get itself sorted.

I'm also in a bit of a mood because I had to wipe my phone clean and start again. That and I couldn't download my apps from backup because I don't have WiFi at work. Add in the fact that I still don't have Black and I guess I'm a tad grumpy.
    stmav and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-23-2014 10:29 AM
145,203 ... 10041005100610071008 ...