WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

oh why XD
PyjS7fN.jpg

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

oh why XD

Why not, the box has a very practical size.

Well, today is my last day in this forum using a real browser before my holidays. Then I won't see these pictures anymore anyway. Which actually is sad, I hope the app will get fixed soon.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, today is my last day in this forum using a real browser before my holidays. Then I won't see these pictures anymore anyway. Which actually is sad, I hope the app will get fixed soon.

Hopefully it will, i got worried when i started reading, especially when you said
Well, today is my last day in this forum

Then i continued reading and i agree, i hate the fact that the image could not be fetched error is the only thing that functions when you try to load pictures in the forums.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
if I were to go for the best design it would be the htc 8x ..... I held it and OMG it felt really nice

it does. I don't regret owning one. It is closer to what I want actually than the 920. Of all the stuff available, the 925 is the best fit for me. Like I said, life is about trade offs, so learning to live with stuff is important.

That's why being a smart shopper matters. This is how OEMs get people by putting out imperfect products and hyping up replacement features...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

For the first time in my life I just called a taxi for tomorrow morning.

The flight will leave so early, there won't be any buses going to the airport.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ohhh I just got that too and we can onlty hope they improve the app :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

it does. I don't regret owning one. It is closer to what I want actually than the 920. Of all the stuff available, the 925 is the best fit for me. Like I said, life is about trade offs, so learning to live with stuff is important.

That's why being a smart shopper matters. This is how OEMs get people by putting out imperfect products and hyping up replacement features...
I have yet to hold the 920, the 1520,the 928 .... I should really go to the AT&T store and Verizon

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

For the first time in my life I just called a taxi for tomorrow morning.

The flight will leave so early, there won't be any buses going to the airport.
snowflake is growing up so fast.... he is going to ride his first taxi :crying: it felt like yesterday that he first had clouds in his avatar

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

snowflake is growing up so fast.... he is going to ride his first taxi :crying: it felt like yesterday that he first had clouds in his avatar

I have taken many taxis before, most notably in Marrakech (the guy wanted to rip me off) or in New York when a cop tried to help me even though the driver did nothing wrong. Or when I got lost in Paris, took the taxi and realized the hotel was very near. Or in Vienna to get to this crazy bar, or.... Well, I have taken taxis before, I just never ordered one in advance.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have taken many taxis before, most notably in Marrakech (the guy wanted to rip me off) or in New York when a cop tried to help me even though the driver did nothing wrong. Or when I got lost in Paris, took the taxi and realized the hotel was very near. Or in Vienna to get to this crazy bar, or.... Well, I have taken taxis before, I just never ordered one in advance.
I was teasing :p hehehe . and you had lots of taxi experiences o.o I don't think you mix well with taxis

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss