Right I see. Should be all good when you get everything back again :D

I don't see that many high end WP whenever I'm out and about. I do see quite a lot Lumia 520 phones around though. Seems like it is selling well here in the UK.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-19-2013 07:37 AM
    Right I see. Should be all good when you get everything back again :D

I don't see that many high end WP whenever I'm out and about. I do see quite a lot Lumia 520 phones around though. Seems like it is selling well here in the UK.
    Same here.
    Though, I keep seeing 620s wherever I go.
    08-19-2013 07:49 AM
    I should really force Jay to let us view forum notifications. Speaking of which, where is he?

argh.png
    08-19-2013 07:51 AM
    I'll take a shower now and leave for my presentation. Wish me luck. With the presentation, not with showering.
    A little late on my part but all the best!
    Chregu likes this.
    08-19-2013 07:53 AM
    If you're over at forums.wpcentral.com, you should see that this thread has 1868 likes overall.

And, you should also see that this thread is the second largest, with 2554 posts as of the time of typing.
    The largest thread is still Dave Blake's Ban the post above you! Game! thread, with 3264 posts and (just) 321 likes.

Well, I couldn't really search for specific threads, so I'll try my best to add more info.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-19-2013 08:02 AM
    And I thought I was bad. If I were to have a data plan, I'd need at least 1GB, simply for web browsing and YouTube.
    About 50MB would be used on text and maybe 2 calls (since I hate calling.)
    Well, I totally use my phone in lieu of a laptop. I mod on mobile, and share a ton of stuff, call up hundreds of pages a day. The streaming of my ball games doesn't take as much data as one would expect, though.
    08-19-2013 08:22 AM
    I should really force Jay to let us view forum notifications. Speaking of which, where is he?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	argh.PNG 
Views:	11 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	40575
    It shows that there is promise in the world for those willing to work at it. Well done!
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    08-19-2013 08:24 AM
    It shows that there is promise in the world for those willing to work at it. Well done!
    Three days of work. Also, you're in the top thanked list right now.

There are those who have to work hard and those who get a head start.
    *sighs*
    08-19-2013 08:26 AM
    How I see this picture: Your dog just killed a rabbit and takes a dump of triumph now.

I hope it wasn't your neighbor's child's pet...
    Gotta make room.... ;)

But that's a wild cottontail, they don't adapt well to captivity.
    08-19-2013 08:26 AM
    This thread has just gotten an award for the most random and confusing sets of posts in a forum thread. :P
    Then folks are doing it right. A thread like this is entertaining because it's like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates, with a random slab of Ex-Lax thrown in in various places. Ya never know what you're gonna get.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-19-2013 08:30 AM
    Then folks are doing it right. A thread like this is entertaining because it's like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates, with a random slab of Ex-Lax thrown in in various places. Ya never know what you're gonna get.
    That's got to be the best quote about this thread yet.
    BergerKing and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-19-2013 08:34 AM
    Three days of work. Also, you're in the top thanked list right now.

There are those who have to work hard and those who get a head start.
    *sighs*
    That is the miracle of entertaining posts. People will thank you when you come in and make them appreciate something that they haven't seen before, or if it makes them laugh on a dismal Monday morning. Or feel good about what they do. Sometimes it's answering a helpful question, other times it's making them spit coffee on their screen because of something you just posted that tickled their funny bone. Those moments: Priceless.
    08-19-2013 08:35 AM
    Some members will look at the mod teams as an adversary. I try not to make it so contentious. I've been crossing the forum barriers because it's time to bust some of them down. We are people, and laughter is better than madness.
    08-19-2013 08:39 AM
    ⌒.⌒
    08-19-2013 08:42 AM
    I once saw a chicken in a car park, I was amazed! :amazed:
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-19-2013 08:48 AM
    Was it hot outside? Might have had fried chicken for dinner...
    08-19-2013 08:52 AM
    I used to live near a chicken processing factory. I used to see chickens all the time. Sometimes missing bits...
    08-19-2013 08:52 AM
    Y'all ought see the madness that my phone can be. I frequently have as many as 16 tabs open in my browser at once. All the MN sites except Web OS, chat rooms, and the various forum pages I may be working all at once. I'd only used computers a couple of times before I had a smartphone, so I adapted to the mobile format and haven't looked back. In fact, I use it so much I'm considering a pallet.
    08-19-2013 08:53 AM
    Eh, more roasted than fried!
    08-19-2013 08:54 AM
    It was in a KFC bargain bucket!
    08-19-2013 09:05 AM
    Y'all ought see the madness that my phone can be. I frequently have as many as 16 tabs open in my browser at once. All the MN sites except Web OS, chat rooms, and the various forum pages I may be working all at once. I'd only used computers a couple of times before I had a smartphone, so I adapted to the mobile format and haven't looked back. In fact, I use it so much I'm considering a pallet.
    RIP WebOS you will never be forgotten, now there firefoxs.
    08-19-2013 09:06 AM
    Just watched Evil Dead remake. Man, what a borefest. I will take any of the original evil dead movies over the remake.
    08-19-2013 09:14 AM
    I once saw a forum thread grow to have more than 2000 posts. 😆
    08-19-2013 09:15 AM
    I once saw a forum thread grow to have more than 2000 posts. 😆
    Me too!
    BergerKing likes this.
    08-19-2013 09:17 AM
    I like potatoes! O_O
    BergerKing likes this.
    08-19-2013 09:20 AM
142,760 ... 101102103104105 ...