WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hey MIA what is your take on Softbank buying T-Mobile ( same company that bought sprint) ? because the things ive seen is most people are against it but im kinda looking forward because I would FINLAY get 3g in my city and have more capacity to hold more people than ATT and verizon

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

its amazing how many people cant live without google .... its like the moment when someone is born ..BOOM google is their only true savior and the only thing that exist

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I sold my high school ring. Once I was out of high school for 10 years (and graduated from university too by that time), I had no interest in ever wearing it again.

I'm the reverse...mine was one of the few rings I wanted to keep...i don't wear a ton of jewelry, so this was one of the few things from high school I actually wanted to keep around. My original ring has been in that ex's jewelry box for 10 years, so it is nice to have a replacement back. I may end up wearing it periodically, but for me, it is nice to have it back...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so I decided to see what this whole duck dynasty controversy thing was and so far my reaction to this is " wtf are people really that offended to what he feels .sure he could of worded it differently but really!? so if you are not with the whole coming out of the closet thing you are not a normal person which means we have to cancel your show. looks like im thinking you cant express your opinion anymore because if its against the minority ( well in Cali at least many people are against it ) you cant say any thing -.- anyways still don't know why people get so offended over one persons opinion an Opinion that wont have a direct effect on the offended one >.>

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

hey MIA what is your take on Softbank buying T-Mobile ( same company that bought sprint) ? because the things ive seen is most people are against it but im kinda looking forward because I would FINLAY get 3g in my city and have more capacity to hold more people than ATT and verizon

Hmmm...didn't know it went official, what I last read was that nothing had broke even though they were in deep talks. Honestly, I have an unlocked device, so I don't really care as much - unless they jack the prices up pr male the service ****ty. DT has been trying to sell t-mo USA for Y-E-A-R-S, so we knew something like that would happen eventually...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hmmm...didn't know it went official, what I last read was that nothing had broke even though they were in deep talks. Honestly, I have an unlocked device, so I don't really care as much - unless they jack the prices up pr male the service ****ty. DT has been trying to sell t-mo USA for Y-E-A-R-S, so we knew something like that would happen eventually...
nono it didn't happen :p im just wondering what your thoughts are about it

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

so I decided to see what this whole duck dynasty controversy thing was and so far my reaction to this is " wtf are people really that offended to what he feels .sure he could of worded it differently but really!? so if you are not with the whole coming out of the closet thing you are not a normal person which means we have to cancel your show. looks like im thinking you cant express your opinion anymore because if its against the minority ( well in Cali at least many people are against it ) you cant say any thing -.- anyways still don't know why people get so offended over one persons opinion an Opinion that wont have a direct effect on the offended one >.>

It is 2013. Life is no longer about simple ethnocentrism. There is a big difference between ethnocentrism and racism. Ethnocentrism we could potentially tolerate somewhat, but too many people claim to be extremely ethnocentric when what they're doing is flat out racism. I still stay if he believed what he believed, since I cannot tell him what to think, he should do what the smart people do - play nice for the cameras, make his money and express those views as far away from the cameras as much as possible. Now, do I agree with some of his views? No, but this isn't the old days where it is ok to mouth off like that.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It is 2013. Life is no longer about simple ethnocentrism. There is a big difference between ethnocentrism and racism. Ethnocentrism we could potentially tolerate somewhat, but too many people claim to be extremely ethnocentric when what they're doing is flat out racism. I still stay if he believed what he believed, since I cannot tell him what to think, he should do what the smart people do - play nice for the cameras, make his money and express those views as far away from the cameras as much as possible. Now, do I agree with some of his views? No, but this isn't the old days where it is ok to mouth off like that.

that's true but then again when there are shows like that . its kinda expected to have things like that slip or said just because he could . I do agree he could of said it nicer or not said it at all just to save a lot of headache

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

nono it didn't happen :p im just wondering what your thoughts are about it

Oh, ok. Well, I meant if it leads to lower rates for us consumers and better coverage and better value for money, I'm all for it. Otherwise, it doesn't move my needle too much...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99