Well, Wikipedia says that Absinth can go up to 90 %. It's pretty famous for Switzerland for various reasons.
    hope4wp and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-27-2014 03:29 PM
    Dreaming of tri-tip already?
    BigP is dreaming of cake...
    N_LaRUE is dreaming of coffee....
    Nadia is dreaming of ice cream....
    I don't dream of coffee, at least I don't think I do. (don't remember my dreams) I'm just snobby about it. Also, why drink anything else? :P
    Chregu likes this.
    01-27-2014 03:40 PM
    I don't dream of coffee, at least I don't think I do. (don't remember my dreams) I'm just snobby about it. Also, why drink anything else? :P
    What else, Georg Clooney.

BIGPADDY likes this.
    01-27-2014 03:41 PM
    I'm dreaming of a raise...
    Money or otherwise... (sorry went straight for the gutter...)
    01-27-2014 03:42 PM
    What else, Georg Clooney.
    Did you have to? In some weird way I hate Nespresso.
    01-27-2014 03:43 PM
    You started it, with referring to the Nespresso commercials in this nifty way :P
    01-27-2014 03:45 PM
    01-27-2014 03:47 PM
    But the machine makes a mean cup of cappuccino and I have had my fair share of good coffee in the following European locations - France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, UK, Ireland, Poland, Czech Republic and UAE, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Seoul, South Africa so I am a coffee snob as well.

My friend got a Nespresso for Christmas and had a cup of Joe at his place for New Years, darn good coffee....
    01-27-2014 03:51 PM
    But the machine makes a mean cup of cappuccino and I have had my fair share of good coffee in the following European locations - France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, UK, Ireland, Poland, Czech Republic and UAE, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Seoul, South Africa so I am a coffee snob as well.

My friend got a Nespresso for Christmas and had a cup of Joe at his place for New Years, darn good coffee....
    Good thing Nestle is a Swiss company, or else you would have left us totally out as a great coffee destination ;-)
    01-27-2014 03:53 PM
    Well, I'll try to catch some sleep now. Have a good night everybody. Or whatever fits best to your time zone.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-27-2014 03:59 PM

I'm not really complaining about the machine or the coffee as such. It is expensive and I find the coffee ok. There's a good coffee culture in London, outside of London not so much. In Australia there's good coffee everywhere. In Canada it was a bit of a struggle. I haven't been to the US for some time. Outside of Paris in France it's not easy to find coffee the way I like it. :P Italy is good. Finland I find too bitter. I can't remember everywhere else. :P I haven't made it to Switzerland yet.
    01-27-2014 04:05 PM
    I have had an open invitation to come to Switzerland but for some reason or the other it never works out.
    01-27-2014 04:25 PM
    So I did ask my friend about the cost of the coffee and it worked out to about 60 cents to a cup, add about 25 cents for milk and 10 cents for sugar, you are still looking at an awesome cappuccino for less than a buck especially in the USA, where good coffee is hard to come by (gasp) even with the proliferation of Statbucks/Peets/Caribou/CBTL etc. etc.
    01-27-2014 04:31 PM
    ha coffee I laugh in the face of coffee!

Now lets talk about the hero, the saviour, the awesomeness that is TEA, EARL GREY TEA!
    01-27-2014 04:42 PM

Now lets talk about the hero, the saviour, the awesomeness that is TEA, EARL GREY TEA!
    Darjeeling is better...more authentic...I guess Mr. Earl got some from Darjeeling and he decided to tack his name onto it:-)
    I have about half a kilogram of it...the real deal from an estate in Darjeeling....got it through a connection!
    01-27-2014 04:53 PM
    There happy now, you got a tea laugh instead?!
    01-27-2014 04:53 PM
    Darjeeling is better...more authentic...I guess Mr. Earl got some from Darjeeling and he decided to tack his name onto it:-)
    I have about half a kilogram of it...the real deal from an estate in Darjeeling....got it through a connection!
    Definitely going to buy some Darjeeling after reading the reviews and it only 2.49 for 50 bags thank you TWININGS my favorite tea company which I also enjoy all of your TWININGS fruit mixs as well as other great product as well TWININGS here:

http://shop.twinings.co.uk/shop/twin...FQKWtAodQlAARw

Going to order a box to try out!
    01-27-2014 05:00 PM
    THIS made me laugh, and I needed it...

Thanks Sahib. You rock.

Now, don't get cocky....
    well if I was getting cocky I would be a jerk ;) but I never let myself get there
    01-27-2014 05:02 PM
    That nice I wish I had connections sadly the only connection I have is with my devices.... :|
    01-27-2014 05:03 PM
    Our computer in robotics has windows 8.1 on it. It has pretty good specs too. But that trackpad, MAN it sucks!

Sent NOT from my iPad using Tapatalk
    01-27-2014 05:03 PM
    I want to be sponsored by the following companies SONY, TWININGS, A Cake shop and a Bakery!
    hope4wp likes this.
    01-27-2014 05:05 PM
    I want to be sponsored by the following companies SONY, TWININGS, A Cake shop and a Bakery!
    I can see BigP sponsored by a Backerei/Konditori somewhere in Europe:-)
    01-27-2014 05:11 PM
    I can see BigP sponsored by a Backerei/Konditori somewhere in Europe:-)
    Or Boulangerie/Patisserie
    Or piekarnia / cuikernia
    01-27-2014 05:13 PM
    That nice I wish I had connections sadly the only connection I have is with my devices.... :|
    PM me, I can help you out.
    The closest I get to Yorkshire is London or Dublin depending on work travel but I can drop you an ounce or two via mail. Keep in mind I have loose tea leaves, just get a proper strainer and you will be all set.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    01-27-2014 05:15 PM
    There is someone with a Lumia in my office! KARAS-LUMIA...
    worldspy99 and sahib lopez like this.
    01-27-2014 06:15 PM
142,845 ... 10461047104810491050 ...