WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

o.o ehhhh I was barely learning how to tie my shoe lace. :cool:

I was kidding, I wasn't especially bright in school. The first time I felt intelligent was in my first year at university, when I realized what I am capable of when I put some effort in it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Here you go Sahib, the meal that kills Tri-Tip. :)

The steak is a Porterhouse, which is mine, the orange stuff is sweet potato mashed, and the fish is blackened salmon. BEST MEAL EVER!!

https://skydrive.live.com/pagenotfounderror

Edit: Pictures taken with my sister's 1020, as I don't own a 1020. :)
it look sgood but I hate that they give you small portions :(

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was kidding, I wasn't especially bright in school. The first time I felt intelligent was in my first year at university, when I realized what I am capable of when I put some effort in it.
i know you were XD but im not bright im only second best in things im good at because there is always one person that i know that is always better than me o.o

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

i know you were XD but im not bright im only second best in things im good at because there is always one person that i know that is always better than me o.o

True, there is always someone who is better. That doesn't matter however, as the whole package counts, the sum of your talents and what you do with them.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

the most wanted thing that i want it TRUE multi player that is cross platform for example, i buy a game like battlefield 4 for the computer and my friend has bf4 on the console. i would like to play against him ( or her :p ) like that. im not sure if that's possible but wish it would happen

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

the most wanted thing that i want it TRUE multi player that is cross platform for example, i buy a game like battlefield 4 for the computer and my friend has bf4 on the console. i would like to play against him ( or her :p ) like that. im not sure if that's possible but wish it would happen

Not possible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)