WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I saw that on imgur.com I didn't really get it and I still don't get it :p if anything I think its going to be the year of msft because of the supposed changes in windows phone 8 and nokia being msft

How do you not understand it? Do you know things about Apple? Anyways, I'm sure someone here will know. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Is it new that the WPC app doesn't show quotes right, or is this a bug on my side?

It's very confusing to read the forum like that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

o.o even when you were in your school age years? the way I see it when I get older like say 30 or even 25 ill still act like im in high school :cool:

In some ways I never felt young, even when I was young. You'll never get in a serious relationship acting like you're still in high school and I'm pretty sure once you get in a job you're whole perception will change.

and also I never did like hanging out with serious people because they always seem to uptight and I don't want to be like that so I plan to be young even if I get yelled at to act more my age >:)

There's time for seriousness and time for being silly. Knowledge is when you can determine when to do which one. Getting yelled at to act your age is very immature I might add, especially if you're 25 or 30. There's nothing wrong with being serious, just as there's nothing wrong with being silly. However, it's virtually impossible to talk to someone who sees everything as a joke.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

so you admit you are a secret billionaire.....HA I KNEW IT :p

Being able to travel doesn't mean I'm rich. Just means I have the ability to do so. I travel within my means. I don't stay at lavish hotels or resorts.

but I want to visit places in the us would be Iowa and then Texas then Georgia and finally NYC well because I have chick friends that live there and I would like to visit them :D havent seen them in over 4 years o.o

NYC was nice, what I've seen in Georgia was good too. Never been to Texas or Iowa.

Travelling to visit people is nice but I always believe in travelling for myself. It's more rewarding.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Being able to travel doesn't mean I'm rich. Just means I have the ability to do so. I travel within my means. I don't stay at lavish hotels or resorts.

An iPhone 5S and a PS4 makes already a backpacker trip through Eastern Europe :) (well, without the flight from another continent...)

It's all about priorities.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Love it. Can I steal this one? I think I will post some of the scenic shots I took in Jamaica from my 920 within the next few days...

Of course. Do you need a higher resolution? I didn't test to what size the forum upload works.

Looking forward to your pictures :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The nice thing is that the whole transaction occurred via SMS, PayPal and USPS:)

I still do my CL stuff in person. If I'm selling, I always bring a means to check counterfeit money. If I'm buying I always test thoroughly. I've gotten many an excellent deal that way. Probably only 2 lemons over the past 5 years of using CL here in NYC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb