WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Evening folks...so the GF is off to work out to her kickboxing class so I have the her of her house to myself...i could go hog wild and suffer the consequences but ticking off a lady who does kickboxing as a work out is never a good idea. So I will just be calm and go eat dinner instead...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like things have gotten quiet here. Gonna get some sleep to get ready for the frigid temps that rolled through Laura and snowmutt's neck of the woods. Guess its our turn here in the NYC Metro area...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Evening folks...so the GF is off to work out to her kickboxing class so I have the her of her house to myself...i could go hog wild and suffer the consequences but ticking off a lady who does kickboxing as a work out is never a good idea. So I will just be calm and go eat dinner instead...

yup if I learned something throught life was never to get a girl mad after kick boxing :shocked:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

As it should, after all, this IS a thread post challenge thread so we can post whatever we can. ;D

I like that !!!!! but I got yelled at by posting random stuff but I will start posting random stuff again im in a good mood :winktongue:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like things have gotten quiet here. Gonna get some sleep to get ready for the frigid temps that rolled through Laura and snowmutt's neck of the woods. Guess its our turn here in the NYC Metro area...

I don't think in cali we've ever had those type of temps

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Watch out, you might just get a random kick😊
Perhaps you can enlighten us on your gastronomical adventure, ahem, I meant your dinner.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well if you are in Europe then that would be true😊
Miss the croissants and cappuccino in Europe a lot. Although a friend made an awesome cappuccino this weekend with his new Nespresso machine, instantly brought back some really good memories.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well if you are in Europe then that would be true��
Miss the croissants and cappuccino in Europe a lot. Although a friend made an awesome cappuccino this weekend with his new Nespresso machine, instantly brought back some really good memories.
I like cappuccino :3 and croissants because they are warm and soft :D

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

The joke app that wpcentral posted about today has many funny jokes. Some funny ones though, were quite mean, sad, and racist. I'll post some of the good jokes tomorrow. :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The joke app that wpcentral posted about today has many funny jokes. Some funny ones though, were quite mean, sad, and racist. I'll post some of the good jokes tomorrow. :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using WPCentral Forums mobile app
D: gasp you are in the google side :crying: * runs away and puts on my anti -goggle shield up and then pokes you with a stick* ehhhhh * pokes you again with a stick* so are you going to post some jokes or not* pokes you again with a bat this time*

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3