No I'm kidding I'm not ....im to shy to be one :P
    01-29-2014 09:51 AM
    Talking to yourself again? Like your own company?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-29-2014 10:00 AM
    Why don't you visit Scotland, Wales, Ireland or northern Ireland?
    Maybe he wants to visit places where the food actually has flavor.
    BIGPADDY and N_LaRUE like this.
    01-29-2014 10:06 AM
    Talking to yourself again? Like your own company?
    I don't mind my company but I do get board of myself at times :-o
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-29-2014 10:08 AM
    oooohh burn !!
    How about Bristol, Bath or Oxford? How about the Cornish coast? The Cotswolds?

When were you last in London? With friends or family?
    On a trip can't remember what for but I did see number 10.

I might go to London to visit there SONY store that would be good.

I might go to this event in London that looks great! And it all IT!!!
    So this morning its not cold but not warm .....its like you can be out and about but a jacket is what you will need :P
    01-29-2014 10:09 AM
    There some event I'm going to look at for tickets which are all IT related!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-29-2014 10:09 AM
    So this morning its not cold but not warm .....its like you can be out and about but a jacket is what you will need :P
    Sounds like the UK on most days. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-29-2014 10:11 AM
    Sockingly the food isn't that bad as it used to be. There's some high level chefs in Scotland now.
    01-29-2014 10:12 AM
    On a trip can't remember what for but I did see number 10.

I might go to London to visit there SONY store that would be good.

I might go to this event in London that looks great! And it all IT!!!
    Have I been to a Sony store before you have? I went a few years ago.
    01-29-2014 10:18 AM
    Have I been to a Sony store before you have? I went a few years ago.
    I only got the privilege to view there online store.
    01-29-2014 10:19 AM
    My friend lives in Somerset that is a 5 to 6 hour journey I might visit him when I get a week off or I might not Skype good too.
    01-29-2014 10:20 AM
    Sockingly the food isn't that bad as it used to be. There's some high level chefs in Scotland now.
    I've seen some of the shows about the new breed of chefs and cuisine. My wife and I have been teasing each other for years. She's from New England and her family heritage is Irish. I kid her that the only spice they know is salt, because they cover everything with it because it's bland. I'm from Louisiana and she tells me I never really taste anything because of all the spices and hot sauce we put on it. I'm glad things are picking up on that front over there. Not to be rude but the most of the fare was very mundane when I was in Bermuda and in the Irish pubs in several cities here.
    01-29-2014 10:22 AM
    Good morning folks.
    01-29-2014 10:24 AM
    Moto X is now available for $330 for the 16GB version. Now I really don't know what to do!
    01-29-2014 10:25 AM
    I'm posting this on 2g and its not bad :-o
    01-29-2014 10:26 AM
    Moto X is now available for $330 for the 16GB version. Now I really don't know what to do!
    Mobile World Congress is soon! Then they will present awesome new phones, not just bigger numbers, I'm sure of it! They will also present Windows Phone 8.1 and it will have great, surprising features, not just the leaked stuff that brings it at least up to date in some areas! I'm sure of it!

Well, to be honest, I'm really looking forward to it. I hope for some nice Bay Trail tablets.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-29-2014 10:27 AM
    I've seen some of the shows about the new breed of chefs and cuisine. My wife and I have been teasing each other for years. She's from New England and her family heritage is Irish. I kid her that the only spice they know is salt, because they cover everything with it because it's bland. I'm from Louisiana and she tells me I never really taste anything because of all the spices and hot sauce we put on it. I'm glad things are picking up on that front over there. Not to be rude but the most of the fare was very mundane when I was in Bermuda and in the Irish pubs in several cities here.
    I was in Ireland last May and had some pretty good food. Italian, Lebanese, French, Indian and a typical meat and potatoes place. Not bad for a vegetarian.
    01-29-2014 10:27 AM
    Mobile World Congress is soon! Then they will present awesome new phones, not just bigger numbers, I'm sure of it! They will also present Windows Phone 8.1 and it will have great, surprising features, not just the leaked stuff that brings it at least up to date in some areas! I'm sure of it!

Well, to be honest, I'm really looking forward to it. I hope for some nice Bay Trail tablets.
    But no Vonage extensions app:-(
    01-29-2014 10:28 AM
    Traditional foods will always be a bit bland in Ireland and Scotland but there's a strong shift away from that or more of a modern take on it anyway. The variety of restaurants you can find in the major cities now is quite amazing. The best Chinese restaurant I've been to so far has been in Newcastle of all places.

Indian food is a big thing here and all the Asian cuisines are starting to become more popular. If you want a variety of food it's definitely here.
    01-29-2014 10:30 AM
    Get the SONY XPERIA Z1!
    01-29-2014 10:31 AM
    I'll be in Ireland first week of March. Thinking of traveling through London. I might go to Copenhagen or Berlin for a weekend trip to see some friends.
    01-29-2014 10:31 AM
    I'll be in Ireland first week of March. Thinking of traveling through London. I might go to Copenhagen or Berlin for a weekend trip to see some friends.
    I'm in Morocco then. I want to go back to bothe Copenhagen and Berlin in the warmer weather. I went to both in winter time. Was nice but I'd like to see the leaves on the trees.
    01-29-2014 10:33 AM
    You're right. I have a Nexus 4, 8X and 920. If I had my way, and I do have the cash for it too finally, I would get that Z Ultra. I still will, but not right now...life's other priorities has me focused elsewhere.
    Sold my Nexus 4 to get into the WP game. The 920 sold yesterday. I'm going to use the 8X in February as a daily driver.
    azcruz likes this.
    01-29-2014 10:34 AM
145,857 ... 10781079108010811082 ...