WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

D: gasp you are in the google side :crying: * runs away and puts on my anti -goggle shield up and then pokes you with a stick* ehhhhh * pokes you again with a stick* so are you going to post some jokes or not* pokes you again with a bat this time*

This is my backup phone. :p

Sent from my Nexus 4 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Sony had good TV and android phone announcements today. Tomorrow, I hope something big will come from them. Although I seriously doubt it, I do hope they announce their windows phone device tomorrow. BIGPADDY, although be upset that he just bought a Z1, will be happy his #3 favorite company will make windows phones!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sony had good TV and android phone announcements today. Tomorrow, I hope something big will come from them. Although I seriously doubt it, I do hope they announce their windows phone device tomorrow. BIGPADDY, although be upset that he just bought a Z1, will be happy his #3 favorite company will make windows phones!

whos his first and second o.o?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What happened to your daily driver that you have to resort to using the Nexus 4?
the ipad magically turned into a nexus 4 ... its truly revolutionary. we have hand crafted it to be me most light and magical device ever made but in the same size you have come to like . I think that sums it up :cool:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well im off to go again to that strawberry place :crying: anyways good night all and good morning :smile:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Somtimes I wonder what I have missed in the three pages of posts that showed up while I was gone.

Then, I realize there are dozens of posts, and decide against finding out.

This thread is a lot of work.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Nothing Earth-shattering cool at CES so far, although I am excited about that LG WebOS TV!!

Probably not gonna be excited by the price.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Only if you want it to be. I enjoy reading through the random banter but there are times when I've not caught up, then I just continue to post something random like I'd planned to anyway :wink:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Not much going on here.

Sahib is probably asleep and then back working hard on the strawberry fields, not capable of deciding what's sweeter, the fruits or the girl he can see so far away.

In my mind it's actually quite a scenic picture.

But where's BigPaddy? Playing PS4 while missing his Sony phone? And what's about RUE, where might he be? It's not Friday yet, so he should be at work. Meetings? Stress?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Nothing Earth-shattering cool at CES so far, although I am excited about that LG WebOS TV!!

Probably not gonna be excited by the price.

I like the new cameras. Phones might be catching up on quality, but the camera producers are definitely not sleeping.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My bacteria grow slowly. I hope I'll finish in time, I have an appointment tonight, and if lab work takes too long, I'll have to skip dinner (or just eat something small and quick).

Well, that means time for a coffee.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3