WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Man, I see that you've fallen for the old American habit of seeing and not reading. I meant that there are two thread sanctioned random folks - you and BP. With BP "leaving" that leaves you and an empty spot. Unless you plan to fill it with that other Sahib, if so I need a shot of brandy here at work...

hehehehee well I can fill in it with another sahib if that is needed ! .....that would be so awesome !!!!!!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's how it should be all over, but the problem is that the US carriers have always had the OEMs and the consumers more importantly by the balls. Your system is what I was always used to before moving here and have decided that I'd rather just treat the hardware and the service as two separate things. Which means I buy my phones unlocked now.
my moto from now on!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wouldn't touch what I saw in that picture either. That may be just as rough as watching BP and Sahib to a 2-hour 2 man off off off off Broadway play...
well people did say I can be a good actor so I think I can hit it off in boardway ...YEAH ...the amazing sahib or the sahib king ..... or sahib-man yeah I can see it now :3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

looks like my 810 isn't going to get the nokia love this time * pets my 810* its ok you are special to me even if nokia and or tmobile doesn't think so

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

that's good. Technology changes too quick anyway.

still sad that its not going to get a firmware update but I got 810 to look forward too! now if I don't get that then.....that will be a turn off to getting another carrier variant

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My next phone will have a built in 3D printer. Capable of printing tons of chocolate cake with every overnight charge.

Now, THIS is innovation!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

again with the blackpudding ......... ........... -.- I never knew people know what it was besides Asians

You need to educate yourself more. Blackpudding is made all throughout Europe. It's possible that the Asians got it from Europe but I haven't investigated that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb