WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You realize at college parties, there is more than just soda there...

it wasn't a college party though never go to those because I think they are dumb with the stuff they do. it was a good by party for a guy that as leaving there was only soda and pizza and salad and vegetables

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

it wasn't a college party though never go to those because I think they are dumb with the stuff they do. it was a good by party for a guy that as leaving there was only soda and pizza and salad and vegetables

Good, try not to go to those other ones. There are drugs, alcohol (underaged people drinking including), and sex. If that is not allowed to be said on WPC, please remove this comment. But those parties are really horrible...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Good, try not to go to those other ones. There are drugs, alcohol (underaged people drinking including), and sex. If that is not allowed to be said on WPC, please remove this comment. But those parties are really horrible...
well we will see if the box guy or laura removes it but I never was fond of those because I don't even know the people XD

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wonder where this guy is posting so much .. no matter ill catch up to him .. if I can fill 3 pages then I know I must be close because he cant post that much in so little time ...UNLESS he has a bot!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wonder what ill end up feeling tomorrow .... my lower back feels strange when I walk around .. its sooo sore x.x .. I cant move!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I wonder where this guy is posting so much .. no matter ill catch up to him .. if I can fill 3 pages then I know I must be close because he cant post that much in so little time ...UNLESS he has a bot!

Me? I've been posting since this morning. I've been home all day sick, so...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to doing work/working out. You'll get used to it. If it gets REALLY bad, see a chiropractor.

well I have done work like this ..... breaking concert with a big pole thing and using a jack hammer and other things to break concrete and this is the same feeling :p so ill get better by Monday any ways,. im young .. my body will heal :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb