I'm interested in the Jedi hand swipe that makes a locked phone show the time and any lock screen notifications...

Isn't that supposed to be in GDR2?
    back here to answer your question. It's Nokia's feature included in Lumia Amber update (this one coming along with GDR2 update) :-)
    Important note:
    Unavailable for Lumia 520/521 devices due to hardware restrictions.
    08-21-2013 12:11 PM
    I can't see that picture through the wpcentral app, but since you said it's a flower, I'll thank you since flowers are awesome.
    I tried viewing it too and it's not showing. Strange.
    08-21-2013 12:27 PM
    I tried viewing it too and it's not showing. Strange.
    Looking at pictures using the app has never worked for me.

I am visiting my mother and she just told me she will have a guest tomorrow for lunch who I don't really want to meet. What to do in such a situation?
    08-21-2013 12:43 PM
    Guys! I have a feeling I'm going to need all the job interview tips you can muster fairly soon. Go!
    08-21-2013 12:48 PM
    Guys! I have a feeling I'm going to need all the job interview tips you can muster fairly soon. Go!
    Take your time answering the question, look at them straight in the eye and go in with confidence that what I did and I got the job as well!
    08-21-2013 12:50 PM
    Go here - http://blog.careerworx.co.uk

My wife is a career coach and that's her blog and has great tips. She's the real deal.
    BIGPADDY and Muessig like this.
    08-21-2013 12:55 PM
    Take your time answering the question, look at them straight in the eye and go in with confidence that what I did and I got the job as well!
    Search the internet for questions specific to job you applied for.
    08-21-2013 01:04 PM
    That a good trade, ship it off to my address.
    Technically, I wasn't trading you a 925 for a 920...i was thinking either sending the cash for your 920 or for you to buy and ship the black 925 which has the 32GB in it...but o may pass because if you walk past a cake shop on the way you may tell me of a story of some CAKE my cash helped you to get...😵
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    08-21-2013 01:08 PM

Answer all questions completely, but as briefly as you can. Leave time to let the interviewer talk about the position and the company as much as you can. Leave them the impression you are interested in the company, not just the job.

Good luck, big dawg!! Be yourself. I know I would hire you.
    MSFTisMIA and Muessig like this.
    08-21-2013 01:10 PM
    This thread keeps stalling. I guess once you get to a certain amount of posts it starts acting like an old car battery and needs a boost or something. Then again we probably just need BP but he's become a zombie to his TV at the moment watching marathon movies series. LOL!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the long weekend here. I have four days off! Woot!

To brighten your day, here's a nice flower.

Attachment 40805
    Good for you...I'm in the midst of a 6 day work week in the clinic. I am off 2 days next week, which makes my holiday weekend longer. Except I have to spend one of those days at orientation for school...
    08-21-2013 01:10 PM
    A friend of mine applied after his PhD for a very high position in a large company. And the interviewer could really only be described as an *******. Asking mean and personal questions the entire time.

My friend didn't answer personal questions (as he told this guy they weren't relevant for this interview) and the guy really got enraged after this. But he kept cool and professional.

Later he got the job offered :)
    Muessig likes this.
    08-21-2013 01:16 PM
    Ditto everyone has said so far. Be confident and you will land the job.
    Muessig likes this.
    08-21-2013 01:22 PM

I am visiting my mother and she just told me she will have a guest tomorrow for lunch who I don't really want to meet. What to do in such a situation?
    Can you do a brunch with her instead? You know, see her earlier before this guest arrives?
    08-21-2013 01:23 PM
    Technically, I wasn't trading you a 925 for a 920...i was thinking either sending the cash for your 920 or for you to buy and ship the black 925 which has the 32GB in it...but o may pass because if you walk past a cake shop on the way you may tell me of a story of some CAKE my cash helped you to get...
    I would spend all the money on all the cake in the yard!
    08-21-2013 01:29 PM

Take her out for breakfast, everyone loves a Mcmuffin.
    08-21-2013 01:32 PM
    you should keep aside some money for ice cream
    sinime likes this.
    Too much movie watching, need bringing back to some kind of reality.
    you should keep aside some money for ice cream
    And milkshakes then I get all the boys to the yard!
    08-21-2013 01:39 PM
    Come Dine With Me that a good show, thank you Dave Lamb for making me laugh every day.
    Muessig likes this.
    08-21-2013 01:39 PM
    I had nice cocktail last week which had vodka, raspberry,blackberry, wildberry and lime juice delicious and sharp.
    08-21-2013 01:41 PM
    I'm sexy and I know it - LMFAO best pop duet in history!
    08-21-2013 01:42 PM
    I'd get on a boat and go across the pond and go old school DMX on you (y'all go make me loose my mind, up in here, up here) if you did that...
    BIGPADDY, sahib lopez and gedzum like this.
    08-21-2013 01:43 PM
    Only one person left without a Windows Phone in the house which is my sister with an iPhone 4 let just say the conversation taking over next year those thing cost a fortune....
    08-21-2013 01:43 PM
    I'd get on a boat and go across the pond and go old school DMX on you (y'all go make me loose my mind, up in here, up here) if you did that...
    I can take it because I'm a Ruff Ryder!!!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-21-2013 01:45 PM
    Spider pig, spider pig does whatever a spider pig does:

gedzum and snowmutt like this.
    08-21-2013 01:51 PM
145,247 ... 111112113114115 ...