Question..do you all use battery apps ?
    01-31-2014 07:58 PM
    Hmmm what to do :P I can't Skype cuse nobody is there ...cant text anyone cuse its Friday ....cant play a game cuse I'm not using mt computer ....well I can lay on the floor and look at YouTube videos
    01-31-2014 08:03 PM
    Oh oh oh so 2 surface rt's Arrived at my house because two family friends wanted a tablet and showed them my rt. I set up their tablets and since the guy had a 822( thanks 99). He liked the fact it synced up to his phone and visa-versa. The other guy wished he can do that but he has a iPhone 4 I told him you won't get let that kind if integration on the iphone 4. So he is thinking if getting a windows phone :p. Anways I set it up and they thought ....this is so much better than an iPad. They asked why people buy the ipads when the surface does more and I told them ...it was the brand, since its apple it makes it" better" than any other tablet on the market. Now both the wives want a surface tablet ...

I don't know about you all but I got 2 people On the surface and 2 more on the way. Sure I told them options like the nexus 7, nexus 20,the galaxy tab , the iPad mini, but they wanted the surface :D
    01-31-2014 08:12 PM
    Now to think of something to say O.O
    01-31-2014 08:14 PM
    I had a chick friend that would go to the doctors to get injections for lyme disease
    what is lyme?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-31-2014 08:17 PM
    XD but did you sing it
    my voice is far more precious :p
    01-31-2014 08:18 PM
    I wonder where jobs,99 , Nadia are at :|
    i was in my own dream land :p i killed a monster
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-31-2014 08:21 PM
    Question..do you all use battery apps ?
    hmmmm yes i don't know how it got into my phone OH MY GOD
    01-31-2014 08:24 PM
    what is lyme?
    This ( I'm not sure if it would be called Infection or Illness ) thing that ticks have when they bite you they suck w blood until they feel like stopping and you can get sick by it or something like that
    01-31-2014 08:26 PM
    my voice is far more precious :p
    how so ;)
    01-31-2014 08:26 PM
    i was in my own dream land :p i killed a monster
    more like strange land ;-) now I wonder who that monster would be :-o
    01-31-2014 08:27 PM
    hmmmm yes i don't know how it got into my phone OH MY GOD
    it was your evil self that installed a battery app :P anways I was wondering because I don't really see the need for on for me because I just glance at the battery on the top right corner and guesstamate how much I have left
    01-31-2014 08:29 PM
    Oh oh oh so 2 surface rt's Arrived at my house because two family friends wanted a tablet and showed them my rt. I set up their tablets and since the guy had a 822( thanks 99). He liked the fact it synced up to his phone and visa-versa. The other guy wished he can do that but he has a iPhone 4 I told him you won't get let that kind if integration on the iphone 4. So he is thinking if getting a windows phone :p. Anways I set it up and they thought ....this is so much better than an iPad. They asked why people buy the ipads when the surface does more and I told them ...it was the brand, since its apple it makes it" better" than any other tablet on the market. Now both the wives want a surface tablet ...

I don't know about you all but I got 2 people On the surface and 2 more on the way. Sure I told them options like the nexus 7, nexus 20,the galaxy tab , the iPad mini, but they wanted the surface :D
    the thing is windows is too underrated....if android didn't exist....windows would beat iOS long back....now all people care about are apps...it's like they can't oxygen for them :p they wouldn't breathe.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-31-2014 08:29 PM
    This ( I'm not sure if it would be called Infection or Illness ) thing that ticks have when they bite you they suck w blood until they feel like stopping and you can get sick by it or something like that
    01-31-2014 08:31 PM
    the thing is windows is too underrated....if android didn't exist....windows would beat iOS long back....now all people care about are apps...it's like they can't oxygen for them :p they wouldn't breathe.
    its underrated while apple is overrated and google is in the middle. But the way apple markets the apps ..now its a necessity to have every single app even if you don't need it
    01-31-2014 08:32 PM
    O.o what I say ...why so serious as what the joker would say :P
    01-31-2014 08:32 PM
    more like strange land ;-) now I wonder who that monster would be :-o
    the monster had vines all around it :p
    01-31-2014 08:33 PM
    it was your evil self that installed a battery app :P anways I was wondering because I don't really see the need for on for me because I just glance at the battery on the top right corner and guesstamate how much I have left
    sometimes well...it's hard to guess because it shows like more than half and it's 65% .....
    01-31-2014 08:34 PM
    its underrated while apple is overrated and google is in the middle. But the way apple markets the apps ..now its a necessity to have every single app even if you don't need it
    I've seen people buy Apple to show that they are rich lol....like it's high class
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-31-2014 08:35 PM
    I can't even catch a break ...already I'm seen as competitor to this one girl I wad talking about .... Wtf :/ idk what they thinking I'm 19 she's 23. Doesn't take a genius to know that isn't happening besides she's out of my league :P
    01-31-2014 08:36 PM
    I've seen people buy Apple to show that they are rich lol....like it's high class
    I do say the same thing to them ...people buy tablets who don't need them just to show their social status. I tell them buy a tablet on what you want out of it not buy the brand
    01-31-2014 08:38 PM
    O.o what I say ...why so serious as what the joker would say :P
    ummmm that was bad actually...the disease
    01-31-2014 08:38 PM
    the monster had vines all around it :p
    must be a jungle animal ..... Hmmm a snake ?
    01-31-2014 08:39 PM
    I can't even catch a break ...already I'm seen as competitor to this one girl I wad talking about .... Wtf :/ idk what they thinking I'm 19 she's 23. Doesn't take a genius to know that isn't happening besides she's out of my league :P
    age doesn't matter baby! <-- give her this dialogue
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-31-2014 08:39 PM
    ummmm that was bad actually...the disease
    well its scary but then again if you wear long jeans while in high brush or bushes it will be hard for them to bite through jeans
    01-31-2014 08:41 PM
142,788 ... 11331134113511361137 ...