Wow, wut.

47,000 apps?!
    Yep that developer has a lot, a lot of free time!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-21-2013 04:29 PM
    10 away from 800 posts since I joined, I just like helping people where I can.
    08-21-2013 04:41 PM
    10 away from 800 posts since I joined, I just like helping people where I can.
    Awesome!!!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-21-2013 04:43 PM
    I can't see that picture through the wpcentral app, but since you said it's a flower, I'll thank you since flowers are awesome.
    And here are some more flowers...
    https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...9nfcoXLkk4&v=3
    08-21-2013 06:22 PM
    Since we're on the subject...what are folks favorite alcoholic drink? I'm Guinness + 7&7 guy, not necessarily both at the same time...😊
    snowmutt and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-21-2013 06:34 PM
    For the most part... Any local beer (San Antonio, TX)... Or IPA's, pale ales, kolsches... Hell, I guess anything with beer and alcohol in the desc. 😁... Although I like Flying Dog... And now Karbach (which got Flying Dog's brew master ;)
    snowmutt and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-21-2013 07:19 PM
    Is it a thing in English speaking countries, that female pet owners call themselves "mommy"?

I find that (i) rather creepy and (ii) in absolutely no relation to being a real parent.
    Not only does my wife refer to herself as "Mommy" with our dogs and cats, she refers to me as "Daddy".

Creepy? Nah. Irritating?? Oh, you have no IDEA!!

Of course, I pick my fights, so I keep my mouth shut. But, still.....
    08-21-2013 07:27 PM
    Since we're on the subject...what are folks favorite alcoholic drink? I'm Guinness + 7&7 guy, not necessarily both at the same time...
    Well, for the sake of your liver I hope not...

Mix drinks, I have gotten boring. I am a bourbon man, and I love the good stuff: Makers Mark, Knobs Creek (both owned by Jim beam, I recently found out, but run independent of the Jim Beam brands which kinda disappointed me for some reason), and Blanton's. I also like a spiced rum every once in a while.

I am much more of a Beer man, and love trying new stuff. Even when it is bad, which makes for a funnier story. A couple years ago when Green Bay was playing the Bears to go to the SuperBowl, a friend called and asked if I wanted to go half on one of those "build your own 6-pack" for the game. I was all in, and told hime just to buy beers based on labels that looked cool and that he never heard of. He did, and we split every beer.

They were all of the quality of toilet water, and yet somehow at least two smelled worse. Undrinkable. At least we could both still drive home.

Like ambers, red lagers, and love about half of the Leinenkugel's brands. they have one that comes out in winter called a Snowdrift Vanilla porter I just love.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-21-2013 07:39 PM
    Well, for the sake of your liver I hope not...

Mix drinks, I have gotten boring. I am a bourbon man, and I love the good stuff: Makers Mark, Knobs Creek (both owned by Jim beam, I recently found out, but run independent of the Jim Beam brands which kinda disappointed me for some reason), and Blanton's. I also like a spiced rum every once in a while.

I am much more of a Beer man, and love trying new stuff. Even when it is bad, which makes for a funnier story. A couple years ago when Green Bay was playing the Bears to go to the SuperBowl, a friend called and asked if I wanted to go half on one of those "build your own 6-pack" for the game. I was all in, and told hime just to buy beers based on labels that looked cool and that he never heard of. He did, and we split every beer.

They were all of the quality of toilet water, and yet somehow at least two smelled worse. Undrinkable. At least we could both still drive home.

Like ambers, red lagers, and love about half of the Leinenkugel's brands. they have one that comes out in winter called a Snowdrift Vanilla porter I just love.
    Nope, i like my liquor and like my liver too much to mix my grains. If I get beer, it's beer only. If I get liquor, it's liquor only. Traditionally, I'm an ale, lager, stout fellow. Not a fan of many commercial beers here, so I'm always game for the local or under the radar stuff.

I like a good bourbon and brandy from time to time, but I'm a whiskey kinda cat. I also like good runs too. My favorite rum is J. Wray & Nephew Overproof White Rum. Now I don't drink it alot because I like mine with no ice, and that slices through your liver.
    Laura Knotek and snowmutt like this.
    08-21-2013 08:12 PM
    I've been living in this city for a decade, I know what has been done, even if I'm not a fan of the clan.

I hate talking about politics and religion, so I'll stop here.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
    Remarkable wisdom.....
    Last edited by BergerKing; 08-21-2013 at 10:35 PM.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-21-2013 10:24 PM

Little something I caught this evening.
    08-21-2013 10:34 PM
    Since we're on the subject...what are folks favorite alcoholic drink? I'm Guinness + 7&7 guy, not necessarily both at the same time...
    well since im 19 I guess I cant even say anything on that subject
    08-21-2013 11:29 PM
    http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5e92d189.jpg

are you in a train or in a car and also nice picture !
    08-21-2013 11:31 PM
    http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5e92d189.jpg

I've always thought it would be fun to get a ride in a hot air balloon.
    08-21-2013 11:34 PM
    Dealing with the League of Legends tribunal... much more tricky than normal for me...
    08-21-2013 11:40 PM
    well since im 19 I guess I cant even say anything on that subject
    Come to Europe, you can drink whatever you want ;-)

Personally I drink most often white wine. Beer sometimes very rarely. I used to drink whiskey, but I am not that much of a drinker anymore.

My bar drink of choice would be Vodka Tonic, but usually just a coke.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-21-2013 11:41 PM
    Come to Europe, you can drink whatever you want ;-)

Personally I drink most often white wine. Beer sometimes very rarely. I used to drink whiskey, but I am not that much of a drinker anymore.

My bar drink of choice would be Vodka Tonic, but usually just a coke.
    well to be honest I not like most teens or young adults around my age group that are like " OH MY GOSH I want a beer !!! blah blah blah " I sure once I reach 21 I will drink on special occasions but very little but for sure I will try white wine just because it looks like sparking soda but I will stick with soda :3
    wait I just noticed ...in Europe you don't have an age drinking limit o.o .......oh snaps
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 08-22-2013 at 12:09 AM. Reason: added what i noticed
    08-22-2013 12:02 AM
    Dealing with the League of Legends tribunal... much more tricky than normal for me...
    yikes for me I cant deal with other players that yell at their teammates for not warding or not ganking or for dying sure I understand why they would get mad and rage but it wont the help the team I always report those people at the end of the match but I hope you don't get banned ... that would be sad
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 08-22-2013 at 12:07 AM. Reason: had to fix some spelling
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-22-2013 12:05 AM
    wait I just noticed ...in Europe you don't have an age drinking limit o.o .......oh snaps
    In Switzerland you can legally buy beer and wine with 16, and hard alcohol with 18. :-)

In Germany you can even buy beer and wine with 14 if your parents are with you.
    sahib lopez and BIGPADDY like this.
    08-22-2013 12:16 AM
    In Switzerland you can legally buy beer and wine with 16, and hard alcohol with 18. :-)

In Germany you can even buy beer and wine with 14 if your parents are with you.
    huh well I did not know that. that is very interesting ! well I am wondering since the drinking age that young how are the students at school because in my Jr year of high school I had to do a debate whether the drinking age should be lowered ...anyways my question is are the students in school im just wondering that :)
    08-22-2013 12:23 AM
    huh well I did not know that. that is very interesting ! well I am wondering since the drinking age that young how are the students at school because in my Jr year of high school I had to do a debate whether the drinking age should be lowered ...anyways my question is are the students in school im just wondering that :)
    I think our educational system works very well, with students generally visiting the classes. If teenagers drink too much it's usually on weekends, and then it can be a problem. But I don't think this is too widespread.

I don't have any data about this though and it's been a while since I was in this age group. But back then I was often hammered at weekends, used Sundays to fight the hangover and went back to school at Monday.
    08-22-2013 12:36 AM
    lol nice try nice try. But I caught your post on my PC Still good find to get my morning started. Thank you good sir.
    Laura Knotek and BIGPADDY like this.
    08-22-2013 01:52 AM
    Here's something I noticed. Under Availability in Asia Pacific - Nokia

capture.png
    N_LaRUE, Laura Knotek and BIGPADDY like this.
    08-22-2013 01:54 AM
    As much as sinime's attempts to deceive me with flowers got my morning off to a funny start, seeing that coming soon status on amber has pushed it back to neutral.
    08-22-2013 01:58 AM
    Filler post.

Yes, I'm introducing filler to this thread, but who hasn't?
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    08-22-2013 02:05 AM
144,782 ... 113114115116117 ...