Laura got a new avatar!
    Laura Knotek and snowmutt like this.
    02-02-2014 01:03 AM
    alright im off... even though I wish Saturday was a longer day :/ ....good night and good morning
    Me too, I feel my weekend has been wasted so far, like I've done nothing. Good night sahib.
    snowmutt likes this.
    02-02-2014 01:03 AM
    If you have been looking at our Skype chat me trying to convince him, you'll see it's impossible. I find medium rare a bit too dark for me, and medium well is a bit overcooked, so medium is perfect. Sahib gets well done, so I've been convincing him to try medium, but he doesn't like "bloody". So I suggest to AT LEAST try medium well. It still isn't as good, but much better than well done. Like people say, baby steps.
    fully cooked or im not eating it...simple as that ...
    02-02-2014 01:04 AM
    Laura got a new avatar!
    yeah I saw that ;P
    02-02-2014 01:04 AM
    ok last post laters
    02-02-2014 01:06 AM
    Avatars tend to be kept a long while among our members. I change my signature every once and a while, but changing Avatars are more work.

Like yours, Laura. I am in the football mood......
    Laura Knotek and BIGPADDY like this.
    02-02-2014 01:07 AM
    Laura got a new avatar!
    It's just for the Super Bowl, created by Elizabeth2 in our sister thread on iMore. The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it? - Page 661 - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com

I'll have another new one next week when my 920 arrives.
    unstoppablekem and snowmutt like this.
    ok last post laters
    Like... ever???

That would make us sad. And about kill this thread.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    fully cooked or im not eating it...simple as that ...
    You can't judge something without trying it.

Look, I was like you for many years, I ate well done steak. Why? My parents wanted us to for health reasons I think, so I just got used to well done. It was alright, and I didn't hate it because I never tasted a real steak tastes like. One day when we ordered steak, i asked for medium well, just to try it, and i loved it. I then got my siblings to switch too. A bit later, I went to medium, and loved that even more, and my siblings switched too.
    Laura Knotek and snowmutt like this.
    02-02-2014 01:08 AM
    Avatars tend to be kept a long while among our members. I change my signature every once and a while, but changing Avatars are more work.

Like yours, Laura. I am in the football mood......
    For me, it's vice versa.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-02-2014 01:09 AM
    It's just for the Super Bowl, created by Elizabeth2 in our sister thread on iMore. The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it? - Page 661 - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com

You getting yourself a 920? Is that your upgrade, or just a deal you grabbed?

Are you gonna retire your 900?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-02-2014 01:09 AM
    I hope you enjoy your 920! Are you getting any accessories?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-02-2014 01:10 AM

As you own a 900, I assume you are on AT&T, if you live in the US.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-02-2014 01:11 AM

I bought the red 920 that Michael A was selling in the Marketplace. http://forums.windowscentral.com/mar...ml#post2322233

Yes, the 900 will be retired.

I hope you enjoy your 920! Are you getting any accessories?
    Yes. I also bought the charging pillow. http://forums.windowscentral.com/mar...ml#post2322240

I ordered the Case Mate Tough Case and some screen protectors from the WPCentral Store.
    02-02-2014 01:17 AM
    As you own a 900, I assume you are on AT&T, if you live in the US.
    Yes, I do have AT&T, and I have no plans to switch carriers, since AT&T coverage here is excellent, and AT&T always seems to get the best new devices.
    snowmutt likes this.
    02-02-2014 01:19 AM
    I bought the red 920 that Michael A was selling in the Marketplace. http://forums.windowscentral.com/mar...ml#post2322233

Yes, the 900 will be retired.

Yes. I also bought the charging pillow. http://forums.windowscentral.com/mar...ml#post2322240

I ordered the Case Mate Tough Case and some screen protectors from the WPCentral Store.
    Still a great phone. Got my boy one, and he loves it. He is driving me crazy, though, as he has dead space between his tiles. He has it set up wrong, darn it. Killing me!!

That is great, Laura. I still haven't crossed off the 920. At some point, I am going to have to upgrade to something. Watching all the fun goodies come to WP8 while I sit on my L900 is slowing causing me physical pain.

Best part is you will still have an upgrade to play with when the WP 8.1 phones start rolling out. This is a great plan you have. Between that and the new Avatar, you are on a roll....
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-02-2014 01:23 AM
    Yes, I do have AT&T, and I have no plans to switch carriers, since AT&T coverage here is excellent, and AT&T always seems to get the best new devices.
    I have quite AT&T about 20 times in the last few years. At least in my mind. Then they cut me a deal, get more phones, and generally make me stick around. Throw in their network strong nationwide and that I love their commercials with the kids, and every time I quite them, they pull me back in!!

Also, I am grandfathered onto cheaper plans then what most other carriers offer. As I am a cheapskate, that has a lot to do with it.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-02-2014 01:26 AM
    I have quite AT&T about 20 times in the last few years. At least in my mind. Then they cut me a deal, get more phones, and generally make me stick around. Throw in their network strong nationwide and that I love their commercials with the kids, and every time I quite them, they pull me back in!!

Also, I am grandfathered onto cheaper plans then what most other carriers offer. As I am a cheapskate, that has a lot to do with it.
    I'm also on an old grandfathered plan.
    snowmutt likes this.
    02-02-2014 01:28 AM
    What do you guys think, real or fake?

WP8.1 Home Screen Leaked? - Windows Phone Central Forums

Sent NOT from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Looks fake; too cluttered.
    02-02-2014 01:29 AM
    Still a great phone. Got my boy one, and he loves it. He is driving me crazy, though, as he has dead space between his tiles. He has it set up wrong, darn it. Killing me!!

That is great, Laura. I still haven't crossed off the 920. At some point, I am going to have to upgrade to something. Watching all the fun goodies come to WP8 while I sit on my L900 is slowing causing me physical pain.

Best part is you will still have an upgrade to play with when the WP 8.1 phones start rolling out. This is a great plan you have. Between that and the new Avatar, you are on a roll....
    I know I'll have the Black update first thing when I set up the new device.

The apps that are WP8-only will definitely appeal to me, especially a lot of the camera apps. I remember the new apps that were WP8-only were originally just games, so I didn't care; but now there are a lot more apps that are WP8-only (and not just games); so having a WP8 device will suit me a lot better.

I won't be in any hurry to use my upgrade either.
    snowmutt likes this.
    02-02-2014 01:31 AM
    I asked snowmutt that question.
    02-02-2014 01:31 AM
    Looks fake; too cluttered.
    A bit too late to the party, it was already confirmed fake. :P
    02-02-2014 01:32 AM
    If Nintendo went third party...

Developers everywhere would curse at those who wished such a thing, for Nintendo is the Mary Sue of gaming.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-02-2014 01:32 AM
    A bit too late to the party, it was already confirmed fake. :P
    Eh. At least I was right :P
    unstoppablekem and snowmutt like this.
    02-02-2014 01:33 AM
    I asked snowmutt that question.
    Sorry, since you quoted his post when he replied to me with a quote, I thought you asked me.
    02-02-2014 01:35 AM
143,652 ... 11481149115011511152 ...