0118 999 881 999 119 725...3!
    That's a phone number recognized throughout the universe? That's the reason it's so long you see, because there are so many Klingons.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-03-2014 02:01 AM
    Public transport issues? Why don't you rent a little room at your workplace where you can sleep? :P
    LOL! I live fairly close to work as it is. No need to be closer. :P

I was trying out a new schedule this morning and just missed my train. My fault mostly.
    Laura Knotek and Chregu like this.
    02-03-2014 02:03 AM
    Just for you Laura I went and found the explanation.

The sky in the background represents my love of nature. It is also, from a philosophical point of view, my feeling of how humans see themselves on this planet, above everything.
    The atom obviously represents my love of science and what I feel is humanity's greatest achievement.
    The A in the middle represents my view of life. That's all I'll say about that.
    I thought that would be easier than trying to repeat what I said before. :P
    Laura Knotek and LMZR like this.
    02-03-2014 02:14 AM
    Just for you Laura I went and found the explanation.

I thought that would be easier than trying to repeat what I said before. :P
    Thanks! I was probably watching the Super Bowl pre-game show when you posted the original.
    02-03-2014 02:18 AM
    Thanks! I was probably watching the Super Bowl pre-game show when you posted the original.
    It was last week and probably got lost in the pages. Sahib didn't understand it but I'm not surprised...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2014 02:18 AM
    It was last week and probably got lost in the pages. Sahib didn't understand it but I'm not surprised...
    Yes, I probably missed it, since I really cannot read everything in this thread.
    02-03-2014 02:21 AM
    Your name is green. Was it always green? Or did they change it to match your new avatar? I like it, even though I know the Super Bowl only from Nipple Gate. (That was soooooo fake.)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    Yes, I probably missed it, since I really cannot read everything in this thread.
    I was contemplating going over the weekend posts to see what I missed but then thought, life is too short. :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    Your name is green. Was it always green? Or did they change it to match your new avatar? I like it, even though I know the Super Bowl only from Nipple Gate. (That was soooooo fake.)
    It's always been green, it represents her status here. :) Every person has a different colour depending on what level of Amassador, Mod or Admin they are.
    Laura Knotek and Chregu like this.
    02-03-2014 02:22 AM
    Just realised I'm over 6200 posts...
    Laura Knotek and LMZR like this.
    02-03-2014 02:23 AM
    You should have seen my screen name in green for awhile. That's the colour for super moderators. If you use the desktop site, not mobile or apps, I should show up in green in the list of members online at the bottom of the page.
    Chregu likes this.
    02-03-2014 02:23 AM
    I'm an unofficial Ambassador. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    02-03-2014 02:25 AM
    It's always been green, it represents her status here. :) Every person has a different colour depending on what level of Amassador, Mod or Admin they are.
    Yeah, I know that, I was kidding. I thought maybe she changed the avatar to match the green name...
    02-03-2014 02:26 AM
    You should have seen my screen name in green for awhile. That's the colour for super moderators. If you use the desktop site, not mobile or apps, I should show up in green in the list of members online at the bottom of the page.
    I think I just realized it again because of the green avatar :)
    Nice new avatar! I don't watch the Super Bowl, maybe i should watch some American Football to see what it's like. :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    Just realised I'm over 6200 posts...
    I only recently went over 1,700. :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2014 02:27 AM
    Yeah, I know that, I was kidding. I thought maybe she changed the avatar to match the green name...
    I'll be changing my avatar and my signature very soon. Hopefully later today (which might be tomorrow for you).
    02-03-2014 02:27 AM
    Nice new avatar! I don't watch the Super Bowl, maybe i should watch some American Football to see what it's like. :)
    It's not as exciting as Australian Rugby if you like rugby. It can be slow at times, but not as bad as cricket.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2014 02:28 AM
    What sports do you watch?
    02-03-2014 02:28 AM
    I'll be changing my avatar and my signature very soon. Hopefully later today (which might be tomorrow for you).
    Now that the Superbowl is over probably not a bad idea. Going for something new?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2014 02:29 AM
    It's not as exciting as Australian Rugby if you like rugby. It can be slow at times, but not as bad as cricket.
    Rugby is fun to watch.

I've never watched cricket and don't know anything about it.
    0118 999 881 999 119 725...3!
    Nicer Ambulances, Faster Response times, and Better Looking Drivers. :D
    Rugby is fun to watch.

I've never watched cricket and don't know anything about it.
    Think baseball but a lot slower and more complex.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2014 02:30 AM
    What sports do you watch?
    I don't watch a lot of sports, i used to watch some Australian Football and Soccer.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2014 02:31 AM
    Now that the Superbowl is over probably not a bad idea. Going for something new?
    My avatar and signature will both reflect my new device. Once it arrives and is activated I'll switch avatar/signature.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-03-2014 02:31 AM
142,771 ... 11581159116011611162 ...