It's not as exciting as Australian Rugby if you like rugby. It can be slow at times, but not as bad as cricket.
    Cricket is just...

Well... Boring.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2014 03:31 AM
    Think baseball but a lot slower and more complex.
    I probably wouldn't like cricket, since baseball is boring to me. It's my least favourite American sport.
    02-03-2014 03:32 AM
    I probably wouldn't like cricket, since baseball is boring to me. It's my least favourite American sport.
    Yeah, if you don't like Baseball, you'd hate Cricket.
    02-03-2014 03:32 AM
    I don't watch a lot of sports, i used to watch some Australian Football and Soccer.
    You got that wrong from a EU perspective. :P

It's Australian Rugby and Football. :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2014 03:33 AM
    Just got an update for my 520, wonder what it is...
    02-03-2014 03:35 AM

I knew it was called Football over in the EU, didn't know what to say though since there is at least one person from every continent here. :D
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2014 03:36 AM
    Just got an update for my 520, wonder what it is...
    I think it's the Lumia Black update, i was kinda hoping it was gonna be a Preview for Developers update that featured a new firmware update. :D
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2014 03:37 AM
    Cricket is just...

Well... Boring.
    Watching grass grow is more exciting I think. :P

American Football is not bad but it's very hyped in my opinion and there's a strategic angle that they make much of that I often wonder how much of it is actually correct. :P
    Laura Knotek and LMZR like this.
    02-03-2014 03:37 AM
    I think it's the Lumia Black update, i was kinda hoping it was gonna be a Preview for Developers update that featured a new firmware update. :D
    If you have the preview it will update after Black.
    02-03-2014 03:39 AM

I knew it was called Football over in the EU, didn't know what to say though since there is at least one person from every continent here. :D
    I believe the full proper name is Association Football (vs American Football or Canadian Football).
    LMZR and N_LaRUE like this.
    I just got 8.0.10521.155 and 8.0.10517.150.
    I believe the full proper name is Association Football (vs American Football or Canadian Football).
    I don't often think of Canadian Football, neither do most Canadians... :P
    LMZR and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-03-2014 03:40 AM
    Watching grass grow is more exciting I think. :P

American Football is not bad but it's very hyped in my opinion and there's a strategic angle that they make much of that I often wonder how much of it is actually correct. :P
    The sport that I don't understand at all is curling. It's actually an Olympic sport. Brushing ice with brooms to make a stone glide on ice doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe Canadians understand curling.

I do like hockey.
    LMZR likes this.
    02-03-2014 03:41 AM
    Bit far to bike and driving is painful. I would have made it had I known the train was on a different platform. :/
    aaaah!!! maybe I'm just used to long drives :D
    02-03-2014 03:42 AM
    I'm hoping the two devices i am eyeing on don't make me a webOS hard core fanboy.

HP Pre3 and Touchpad are both on sale. :D
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2014 03:43 AM
    The sport that I don't understand at all is curling. It's actually an Olympic sport. Brushing ice with brooms to make a stone glide on ice doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe Canadians understand curling.

I do like hockey.
    Don't worry, most Canadians don't understand Curling either. :P

I read the rules once and even watched occasionally but it's not my kind of thing. Hockey is probably the one sport I do sort of like, probably due to my being brought up in it. I didn't play it officially but did play it on the 'street'. I haven't watched it in years though. I think it has a high skill level for a sport though if you look at the whole thing. Also very dangerous.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2014 03:45 AM
    I'll be changing my avatar and my signature very soon. Hopefully later today (which might be tomorrow for you).
    I think it's amazing that we can have such an international conversation. And that the our planet is turning, producing day and night, which leads to the different time zones and... yeah, I could go on forever now ;-)
    Laura Knotek, LMZR and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-03-2014 03:45 AM
    I think it's amazing that we can have such an international conversation. And that the our planet is turning, producing day and night, which leads to the different time zones and... yeah, I could go on forever now ;-)
    Well, what time is it over in your country? :)

here it's 7:46PM.
    Chregu likes this.
    02-03-2014 03:46 AM
    aaaah!!! maybe I'm just used to long drives :D
    It's not a long drive, just a painful one. Think lots of traffic. The train is quicker.
    02-03-2014 03:47 AM
    Don't worry, most Canadians don't understand Curling either. :P

I read the rules once and even watched occasionally but it's not my kind of thing. Hockey is probably the one sport I do sort of like, probably due to my being brought up in it. I didn't play it officially but did play it on the 'street'. I haven't watched it in years though. I think it has a high skill level for a sport though if you look at the whole thing. Also very dangerous.
    When I was a kid and watched NHL hockey, most players didn't wear helmets.
    02-03-2014 03:48 AM
    well, what time is it over in your country? :)

here it's 7:46pm.
    9.48 a.m.
    LMZR and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-03-2014 03:48 AM
    Random fact: Tim Horton's was founded by a hockey player. Tim Hortons - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    02-03-2014 03:50 AM
    Anybody listened to U2's latest single?

It's not too bad, i like some of their late 1990's-early 2000's stuff more. :)
    02-03-2014 03:51 AM
    When I was a kid and watched NHL hockey, most players didn't wear helmets.
    I remember that as well. Also the goalies didn't wear masks at one point but that was before my time I think. I remember the old masks, they were pretty cool. I'm surprised how long they took get to the new helmet for goalies.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    Random fact: Tim Horton's was founded by a hockey player. Tim Hortons - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    How to know I'm a Canadian... I knew that. :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
145,304 ... 11591160116111621163 ...