It's 03:51 here.
    LMZR and Chregu like this.
    02-03-2014 02:52 AM
    9.48 a.m.
    You're an hour ahead of me than.
    Chregu likes this.
    02-03-2014 02:52 AM
    I remember that as well. Also the goalies didn't wear masks at one point but that was before my time I think. I remember the old masks, they were pretty cool. I'm surprised how long they took get to the new helmet for goalies.
    I remember the goalies wearing masks like 'Jason' from Friday the 13th.
    LMZR likes this.
    02-03-2014 02:53 AM
    How to know I'm a Canadian... I knew that. :P
    On another note, I can't drink their coffee. It doesn't agree with me.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-03-2014 02:53 AM
    How to know I'm a Canadian... I knew that. :P
    I actually learned that from pkcable, a moderator on the CrackBerry forums. He's a big hockey fan, even though he's from the US.
    02-03-2014 02:54 AM
    I remember the goalies wearing masks like 'Jason' from Friday the 13th.
    I remember the painted ones from the 80s mostly. Llike this:

imagescavlc2bo.jpg
    02-03-2014 02:57 AM
    Anybody listened to U2's latest single?

It's not too bad, i like some of their late 1990's-early 2000's stuff more. :)
    I didn't know they had one. I always feel like I'm hurting people from a 3th world country when listening to U2, because of the guilty conscience they produce in me. Still I like their music.
    02-03-2014 02:58 AM
    I didn't know they had one. I always feel like I'm hurting people from a 3th world country when listening to U2, because of the guilty conscience they produce in me. Still I like their music.
    Slight typo there. 3rd world not 3th. :P

I'm not overly sure about U2 and their objectives. There's a lot of controversy over what Bono does.
    Chregu likes this.
    02-03-2014 02:59 AM
    Slight typo there. 3rd world not 3th. :P

I'm not overly sure about U2 and their objectives. There's a lot of controversy over what Bono does.
    Right, 1st. 2nd. 3rd. 4th. 5th. And so on. I should pick up an English grammar book, I think I start to forget a lot of important things.

That's true. There was even an entire Simspons episode dedicated to this. Still, I think they produce some good music.

The concert yesterday was great. First Spring Offensive played, then To Kill A King. They have a lot of skill and have some awesome songs.
    02-03-2014 03:14 AM
    Right, 1st. 2nd. 3rd. 4th. 5th. And so on. I should pick up an English grammar book, I think I start to forget a lot of important things.

That's true. There was even an entire Simspons episode dedicated to this. Still, I think they produce some good music.

The concert yesterday was great. First Spring Offensive played, then To Kill A King. They have a lot of skill and have some awesome songs.
    I saw U2 live in Brisbane with their last tour. I like their music but not so much their political/activist leanings.
    Chregu likes this.
    02-03-2014 03:17 AM
    Monday Madness!
    Chregu likes this.
    02-03-2014 03:23 AM
    Monday Madness!
    I don't think it matters what day it is, you're always mad (insane). :P
    Chregu and BIGPADDY like this.
    02-03-2014 03:24 AM
    I saw U2 live in Brisbane with their last tour. I like their music but not so much their political/activist leanings.
    I think it would be just too expensive for me. Prices at least in Switzerland are insane.
    02-03-2014 03:55 AM
    I don't think it matters what day it is, you're always mad (insane). :P
    Well at least it nearly the weekend!
    02-03-2014 03:56 AM
    Well at least it nearly the weekend!
    I see my point is well made...
    Chregu likes this.
    02-03-2014 04:00 AM
    I think it would be just too expensive for me. Prices at least in Switzerland are insane.
    We didn't get the best seats in the house. They weren't too expensive but I wouldn't do it again. They weren't exactly a group I wanted to see but thought, what the heck?
    Chregu likes this.
    02-03-2014 04:01 AM
    So over the weekend I was in London on Saturday at the Camden Market and on Sunday I was at Stonehenge. We weren't planning on going to Stonehenge, it's just that the place we wanted to go to was a bit further than what we though it was and we left a touch late.

So here's a pic from Stonehenge.

aviary-photo_130358957205526154.jpg
    BIGPADDY and Chregu like this.
    02-03-2014 04:11 AM
    So over the weekend I was in London on Saturday at the Camden Market and on Sunday I was at Stonehenge. We weren't planning on going to Stonehenge, it's just that the place we wanted to go to was a bit further than what we though it was and we left a touch late.

So here's a pic from Stonehenge.
    Very nice! I have never been there, but I think it's a place I'd like to see.
    02-03-2014 04:15 AM
    Here's Camden Market. Or should I say Camden Lock.

aviary-photo_130358961598334500.jpg
    Chregu and LMZR like this.
    02-03-2014 04:17 AM
    Very nice! I have never been there, but I think it's a place I'd like to see.
    They just updated the tourist centre, it's further away from the stones. It's still not 100% complete but it's a lot better than it used to be. You can walk to the stones or you can take a tram (a truck pulling seating cars).

There's usually tours you can do out of London but I would recommend going by train or car.
    Chregu likes this.
    02-03-2014 04:20 AM
    They just updated the tourist centre, it's further away from the stones. It's still not 100% complete but it's a lot better than it used to be. You can walk to the stones or you can take a tram (a truck pulling seating cars).

There's usually tours you can do out of London but I would recommend going by train or car.
    I think it's nearly at the time to make another road trip through Britain. I'd like to see Wales too. Maybe a friend of mine is soon studying for a Semester in Cardiff. She'd prefer Manchester though. A city I already know, but I'd visit her there too.
    02-03-2014 04:23 AM
    I think it's nearly at the time to make another road trip through Britain. I'd like to see Wales too. Maybe a friend of mine is soon studying for a Semester in Cardiff. She'd prefer Manchester though. A city I already know, but I'd visit her there too.
    Cardiff is nice. It's a small town but it's very pretty. It's also very close to Snowdonia national park so it would make you're trip worth while. Lots of walking tracks there.

If you did drive to Wales you can easily stop off at Stonehenge and Bath along the way. There's a few other places I can suggest if you're interested. It's a touch out of the way as Cardiff is north Wales but things are not that far as they appear. :)
    Chregu likes this.
    02-03-2014 04:28 AM
    Cardiff is nice. It's a small town but it's very pretty. It's also very close to Snowdonia national park so it would make you're trip worth while. Lots of walking tracks there.

If you did drive to Wales you can easily stop off at Stonehenge and Bath along the way. There's a few other places I can suggest if you're interested. It's a touch out of the way as Cardiff is north Wales but things are not that far as they appear. :)
    I'll ask you again when she knows where she's going. Maybe she'll be interested in joining for a road trip :)
    02-03-2014 04:31 AM
    I'm looking forward to Windows 8.1 Update 1.
    02-03-2014 04:38 AM
    I'm looking forward to Windows 8.1 Update 1.
    I haven't been keeping on top of it but I'm hoping they got things right now to keep the whingers happy.
    02-03-2014 04:52 AM
142,796 ... 11601161116211631164 ...