WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, its currently 39C (about 102F) here at this moment, just got to survive another day of 40C+ weather and then it will go down to about 20C...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

[RANT]
I'm pissed because prior to the last Patch Tuesday, my Touch Cover is no longer recognized by my Surface. My Type Cover 2 lost its backlight.

Applying Patch Tuesday from yesterday, I was hoping those issues will be fixed.

Now, even my Type Cover 2 no longer works.

()**&$#$%W$DFHJ*)(UYKHJLMJGUYRET#$%^&*()
[/RANT]

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

[RANT]
I'm pissed because prior to the last Patch Tuesday, my Touch Cover is no longer recognized by my Surface. My Type Cover 2 lost its backlight.

[/RANT]

Sorry, that sucks man! :(

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well after being scorned by my boss for leaving my job" early" when they told me for a certain amout of weeks I will be working he is all mad at me and both the contractor and my boss told me soemthng else ....... man I cant catch a break anymore :asleep:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

[RANT]

[/RANT]

well then updates do tend to break stuff :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

In the middle ages up to the 18th century there was a torture form called "R?dern" (breaking on the wheel).
From this comes de German expression: I feel wheeled; ich f?hle mich wie ger?dert.
That was my first thought today after waking up. However while writing this post I looked it up on Wikipedia and decided it shouldn't be an expression I use, humans are just sick.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_wheel

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In the middle ages up to the 18th century there was a torture form called "R?dern" (breaking on the wheel).
From this comes de German expression: I feel wheeled; ich f?hle mich wie ger?dert.
That was my first thought today after waking up. However while writing this post I looked it up on Wikipedia and decided it shouldn't be an expression I use, humans are just sick.

Breaking wheel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what o.o? I don't get it ...must be an adult joke ...I have a feeling RUE and MIA will get it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo