To me, it goes to show you how good the hardware was. I've got ton of pictures I took last month in Jamaica with the amber update and I think that Black has tweaked the camera further. I never use the regular camera app anymore. On my 8X I use Proshot and on the 920, I use the Nokia Camera.

This is why I curse at MSFT. I wish that Amber had better chipset support, as I strongly believe Nokia would have put the S600 chips in the 1020 and still left it dual core with 2GB RAM. The shot to shot time would he so much shorter and a great camera would be even more stunning...
    If the 1020 got the S800 processor, I would've gotten it. Imagine how much better image processing would be.

Oh, and I hope WP8.1 supports more optical camera functionality!

Sent NOT from my iPad using Tapatalk
    02-04-2014 12:48 AM
    If the 1020 got the S800 processor, I would've gotten it. Imagine how much better image processing would be.

Oh, and I hope WP8.1 supports more optical camera functionality!

MSFT had Update 3 rolling out with the higher chipset support. That's what has me mad as they could have rolled out S600 support with Amber, as both the 1020 and 925 debuted with that software. The extra RAM helps but if I cold have gotten the S600 chip it in, I'd never touch the 920.
    02-04-2014 12:53 AM
    MSFT had Update 3 rolling out with the higher chipset support. That's what has me mad as they could have rolled out S600 support with Amber, as both the 1020 and 925 debuted with that software. The extra RAM helps but if I cold have gotten the S600 chip it in, I'd never touch the 920.
    I would've gotten a 1020 if it at least had an S600.

And I know Update 3 allowed quad core and 1080p, and an extra tile row.

02-04-2014 12:56 AM
    MSFTisMIA,
    How are the 920 projects coming along? I should have multiple Lumia 822 listed for sale in the next couple of days.
    02-04-2014 01:05 AM
    Well, I'm going to bed now. Night!

02-04-2014 01:13 AM
    I can't be too late at the lab today. So when I woke up pretty early, I thought I'd get up and rearrange my new screens in a way I thought up in bed yesterday. Now I did it (it's much better in that way), however I have slept too little and a headache now...
    02-04-2014 01:18 AM
    Welcome to 2014!
    I of course knew it's possible for the more modern connections, I just didn't know that it works over DVI. It's a nice surprise for me.

Well, I just read on Wikipedia that this is actually pretty "new". It's the HDMI signal sent over DVI, supported by modern videocards.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    02-04-2014 01:40 AM
    Morning. Managed to make the earlier train this morning, so yay me!

I've determined the people at my work are rather boring. Had I did this in Australia there would have been some jokes or banter around the fact I came in earlier. Here no one bat an eye.

Oh well. It's just a job I guess.
    Chregu and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-04-2014 02:33 AM
    I can't be too late at the lab today. So when I woke up pretty early, I thought I'd get up and rearrange my new screens in a way I thought up in bed yesterday. Now I did it (it's much better in that way), however I have slept too little and a headache now...
    I woke up early and went to bed late. Thankfully no headache. However I wasn't configuring my monitors prior to sleeping. :P
    Chregu and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-04-2014 02:34 AM

I've determined the people at my work are rather boring. Had I did this in Australia there would have been some jokes or banter around the fact I came in earlier. Here no one bat an eye.

At my office if I came in early I'd get some banter for it. Come work with me lol you'll get what you want.
    02-04-2014 02:43 AM
    Gorgeous to look at...horrible to walk in. The shot with the roof of the cab in the foreground was one I took at a stoplight in one of the buses that cuts through Central Park. Yes, the 920 cut through the glare of the window of the bus and still pulled out a good shot. If I owned a 1520 or 1020, I'd be clicking away at everything...
    Yeah you can have that stuff. I have to admit to be a little over it. :P 32 years was enough. Plus another year living in a different country. Doesn't snow often here in the UK thankfully.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-04-2014 02:45 AM
    At my office if I came in early I'd get some banter for it. Come work with me lol you'll get what you want.
    If I had the skills and they paid me the same I would! :P Then again I like being close to London and the pay is better. :P
    Muessig likes this.
    02-04-2014 02:46 AM
    I missed my HTC 8s my nano SIM is in...

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-04-2014 03:16 AM
    Just got my pebble updated to v2.0, pretty awesome, although i wish Pebble wouldn't be stubborn and release a api for Windows Phone, well, it might be a case of OS restrictions, i guess it's the mood i'm in, i'm pretty pissed at the moment. :(
    02-04-2014 03:18 AM
    Just got my pebble updated to v2.0, pretty awesome, although i wish Pebble wouldn't be stubborn and release a api for Windows Phone, well, it might be a case of OS restrictions, i guess it's the mood i'm in, i'm pretty pissed at the moment. :(
    I think the WP restrictions are half the problems with WP. I like the idea of security but not at the cost of usability or growth.

Why you pissed man? Unless you don't want to talk about it.
    LMZR likes this.
    02-04-2014 03:21 AM
    Damn it. I smell pancakes... or something that's sweet smelling. :/
    LMZR likes this.
    02-04-2014 03:23 AM
    I think the WP restrictions are half the problems with WP. I like the idea of security but not at the cost of usability or growth.

Why you pissed man? Unless you don't want to talk about it.
    I'd have a preference not to talk about it, it's not personal, i'd just prefer not to talk about it.

And the post below is one of them.
    02-04-2014 03:23 AM
    I made a small project in an older version of Game Maker, and well. All is going well, i try to get working on it again and Game Maker won't give me access to the application unless i pay up $20.00...
    02-04-2014 03:26 AM
    Gorgeous to look at...horrible to walk in. The shot with the roof of the cab in the foreground was one I took at a stoplight in one of the buses that cuts through Central Park. Yes, the 920 cut through the glare of the window of the bus and still pulled out a good shot. If I owned a 1520 or 1020, I'd be clicking away at everything...
    No wonder my mom got a message on voicemail that a business she called in NYC was closed. She mentioned it to me, but neither of us had any clue about the weather in NYC. We didn't check, since we don't live there.
    02-04-2014 03:31 AM
    I made a small project in an older version of Game Maker, and well. All is going well, i try to get working on it again and Game Maker won't give me access to the application unless i pay up $20.00...
    Oh that sucks.
    02-04-2014 03:33 AM

Same for me as well
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-04-2014 03:56 AM
    Same for me as well
    How is your head?
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    02-04-2014 03:57 AM
    which version of gamemaker are you using?
    02-04-2014 03:58 AM
    How is your head?
    Much better the birds that were circling above my head are gone now. :P

Seriously alot better I feel good again.
    N_LaRUE, snowmutt and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-04-2014 03:59 AM
    Tuesday Turtle!
    02-04-2014 04:01 AM
145,237 ... 11701171117211731174 ...