WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

you had a lot of sandwiches tryna steal your tummy, never really had luck couldn't never figure out how to love ...tri-tip!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

you had a lot of sandwhachies that didn't last forever .. now you in the deli trying to put it together how to love ....tri-tip

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so far last night they were talking about trocher and now mid morning and now I think they are going to talk about a pregnant lady ......... * sigh* im too young for this

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

you see a lot of sandwiches and the sandwich still sandwich, see you had a lot of sandwiches tryna steal your tummy, never really had luck, couldn't never figure out how to love ..tri-tip!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I remember Just a few months ago this thread was titled WPC 5k post challenge,and now.....wow :)

it has grown ..because I took it over but just wait you will see me in android central then imore then the smart watch and show everyone the goodness of tri-tip!

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Doesn't shooting blanks mean you can't get a woman pregnant?

Oh! Thanks for the laugh. I needed that...Now we've gotten into some nitty gritty stuff...Sahib, didn't you get that whole "birds and the bees" conversation already?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh! Thanks for the laugh. I needed that...Now we've gotten into some nitty gritty stuff...Sahib, didn't you get that whole "birds and the bees" conversation already?

yeah I got that ,........ I just didn't think someone would go there.....hahha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb