WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

o.o ehhhh I thought it would be a guy talking about it but its 3 girls ....whoa and this is the song that RUE was talking about :shocked:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Your point? I listen to all kinds of music. This is mild.

nono its not that ....its just.... I don't picture you the type to listin to this type of music .....like I picture you to be the type that likes nothing but rock and maybe classical music

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Plus, this is the good, old souls old school hip-hop. Pure classics material. Who doesn't bump this if you have any serious musical tastes?

I do like the 90's style hip hop like a tribe called quest from the east coast and a lighter shade of brown from the west coast !

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ok folks...i was going to wait until I get home to do the update but I will just install it now between seeing patients (I'm posting on the app again)... So I'm offline for a while...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You missed the point of the song. It isn't about whether or not you have someone else to move on to, but that you've successfully grieved and moved on - period.

its more harder said than done and with that in mind I like the song ...I might put in in my playlist when I get around to fixing it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion