hey bp hope your head gets better too !
    02-05-2014 01:03 AM
    ok good night and good morning tomorrow we shall hit the 30k mark !
    02-05-2014 01:04 AM
    damn,.... still it wont work .....* starts to break* NO it wont work
    tumblr_m4kxbhnkno1rpauyso1_500-2-.gif
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-05-2014 01:05 AM
    Good morning.

I'm glad that not this Nokia guy has become new CEO of Microsoft, I don't know why, but I just don't like him.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-05-2014 01:09 AM
    Good morning.

I'm glad that not this Nokia guy has become new CEO of Microsoft, I don't know why, but I just don't like him.
    I like Mr Nadella. I think he is good choice.
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    02-05-2014 01:25 AM
    Good morning.

I agree with both of you. :)

It seems Nadia and Sahib are having 'fun' with one another. :P
    02-05-2014 01:41 AM
    Oh, I see a new avatar. Does that mean your name will soon be red? :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-05-2014 01:42 AM
    It seems Nadia and Sahib are having 'fun' with one another. :P
    So far I didn't have time to read back in the thread. Now I'm not sure I want to ;-)
    02-05-2014 01:43 AM
    Oh, I see a new avatar. Does that mean your name will soon be red? :P
    No, the avatar and signature reflect the colour of my new device. However, I'm not going to be an Administrator of this site.
    Chregu likes this.
    02-05-2014 01:44 AM
    So far I didn't have time to read back in the thread. Now I'm not sure I want to ;-)
    Not to insult anyone involved but it reminds me of two kids in a school yard... :P
    02-05-2014 01:45 AM
    No, the avatar and signature reflect the colour of my new device. However, I'm not going to be an Administrator of this site.
    That's a nice avatar. Very red. :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-05-2014 01:45 AM
    Have I mentioned I'm not a big fan of GIFs??? o.O
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-05-2014 01:48 AM
    Have I mentioned I'm not a big fan of GIFs??? o.O
    They are so 90s!
    02-05-2014 01:49 AM
    So, for the next two days (possibly) there's a strike happening in London for Tube (underground) staff. There's canceled services and reduced services. Needless to say I'm glad I don't commute to London!

They're striking over planned job cuts and ticket office closures. I sympathize with them to some extent. Sad reality is that as time goes by these types of jobs are going to slowly disappear.
    Laura Knotek and Chregu like this.
    02-05-2014 01:51 AM
    They are so 90s!
    I agree! I think that's partially why I don't like them. It takes me back to some very bad websites from then. We all got tired of GIFs back then, I'm guessing it will happen again? Though there are some people who never got tired of them going by some websites still in existence...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-05-2014 01:53 AM
    So, for the next two days (possibly) there's a strike happening in London for Tube (underground) staff. There's canceled services and reduced services. Needless to say I'm glad I don't commute to London!

They're striking over planned job cuts and ticket office closures. I sympathize with them to some extent. Sad reality is that as time goes by these types of jobs are going to slowly disappear.
    Almost all of the bus/train tickets here are purchased on machines. There are not many ticket offices with actual persons anymore.
    02-05-2014 01:59 AM
    Everyone's going red with their avatars etc. I might have to change mine again!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-05-2014 02:01 AM
    Everyone's going red with their avatars etc. I might have to change mine again!
    Mine isn't read. :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-05-2014 02:02 AM
    Almost all of the bus/train tickets here are purchased on machines. There are not many ticket offices with actual persons anymore.
    We also have an electronic card system called the Oyster card. Lots of people use them. They still plan to have staff at the major places but just not as much. I can see why this upsets people but this is sadly the reality of modern life. Automation systems take over eventually.

We constantly joke how machines will one day do our job here. :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-05-2014 02:04 AM
    it wont work because my ex would do it to me and it would only work if I would see it ...same apply to you ....it doesn't work on the internet ! and I have shades
    When I only read this quote I thought it was about some kind of sexual stimulation...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-05-2014 02:04 AM
    We also have an electronic card system called the Oyster card. Lots of people use them. They still plan to have staff at the major places but just not as much. I can see why this upsets people but this is sadly the reality of modern life. Automation systems take over eventually.

We constantly joke how machines will one day do our job here. :P
    Do you have self service checkouts at the grocery stores? We have those here.
    02-05-2014 02:05 AM
    does that mean you have to pick it up o.o?
    Yeah, and nail it back in. :\
    02-05-2014 02:05 AM
    Yep, we have them in Australia too.

BTW, nice avatar. :D
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-05-2014 02:06 AM
    Yep, very common here at all grocery stores. When I was in Canada they had them but were not used as much as they are here. Can't blame them as they were horrible to use.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-05-2014 02:06 AM
    When I only read this quote I thought it was about some kind of sexual stimulation...
    If you think that is bad you should read the previous pages.... I was having a really difficult time not taking it the wrong way.
    Chregu likes this.
    02-05-2014 02:07 AM
144,475 ... 11881189119011911192 ...