The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Reallyy... i Can't say f4G
    07-25-2013 06:20 AM
    Bought it - the building were in has a subsidised caf and an American (Texan) chef - Paid 2.50 for a large carton of chilli goodness.

Oooh look whos in the list for top posters - this thread is doing some good after all - now all ive got to work on is getting my name in lights.
    Nice. We have a subsidized cafe here too. Though the food isn't that great and there's not much choice nearby. :( So I usually bring my lunch.
    07-25-2013 06:20 AM
    My lunch was just a hobnob cake bar!
    You need to do some shopping man! Or get out more... then again maybe not...
    07-25-2013 06:21 AM
    I sense the fever pitch excitement, ready for the reveal...
    07-25-2013 06:25 AM
    I'm on the toilet while reading this thread . . .
    07-25-2013 06:27 AM
    I got to move quicker, we're easily distracted
    07-25-2013 06:28 AM
    20835yurhfes;o4nc5fu2-0[86c[54#oyh%~juwer#[itj328-5jt290[th9[ourewtg
    07-25-2013 06:36 AM
    I'm amazed I tell you! Amazed! I wen to both BBC and The Guardian and didn't see one news story on the new Royal Br.. Baby in the headlines! I was waiting for the latest breaking news story about the first bowel movement...
    MSFTisMIA and Muessig like this.
    07-25-2013 06:40 AM
    I'm amazed I tell you! Amazed! I wen to both BBC and The Guardian and didn't see one news story on the new Royal Br.. Baby in the headlines! I was waiting for the latest breaking news story about the first bowel movement...
    Theres a royal baby??? Oh yeah that's right the only news I read or watch is tech stuff. Unless of course the royal baby was a robot with a 5" amoled face I wouldn't know about it.
    07-25-2013 06:48 AM
    Theres a royal baby??? Oh yeah that's right the only news I read or watch is tech stuff. Unless of course the royal baby was a robot with a 5" amoled face I wouldn't know about it.
    I wish my life was like that sometimes...
    07-25-2013 06:50 AM
    No doubt Apple has a patent for that
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-25-2013 06:55 AM
    I wish my life was like that sometimes...
    Yeah, Its quite nice to block out all the misery and hatred that goes on in the world and filter out all the rubbish TV. Conversations with non techies get pretty boring pretty quickly though.
    "did you hear about the.." "No."
    "did you see that guy from..." "No"
    "did you watch the..." "No. Did you hear nokia could be making a phablet with a 41 megapixel camera"
    "No"
    07-25-2013 06:56 AM
    No doubt Apple has a patent for that
    If you saw my post from this morning they have a patent for false advertising apparently.
    07-25-2013 06:57 AM
    i sense the fever pitch excitement, ready for the reveal...
    Tell us!!!
    07-25-2013 06:58 AM
    Yeah, Its quite nice to block out all the misery and hatred that goes on in the world and filter out all the rubbish TV. Conversations with non techies get pretty boring pretty quickly though.
    "did you hear about the.." "No."
    "did you see that guy from..." "No"
    "did you watch the..." "No. Did you hear nokia could be making a phablet with a 41 megapixel camera"
    "No"
    Most TV is rubbish. The only TV I like is some stand-up comedy and the documentaries. I have issues with most movies these days as well. I don't know what's happened to me but I tend to get bored rather easily with the media these days.

I've read a couple of good books lately but they were non-fiction.
    07-25-2013 07:01 AM
    Most TV is rubbish. The only TV I like is some stand-up comedy and the documentaries. I have issues with most movies these days as well. I don't know what's happened to me but I tend to get bored rather easily with the media these days.

Indeed. If it's not sports (which I'm actually watching a bit less of now) or medical stuff or nature documentaries or BBQ Pitmasters, then my TV is off. These days I skim my news online, including tech stuff.
    07-25-2013 07:06 AM

Think the only things I watch anymore on a regular basis is Man vs Food, Diners, Drive ins and Dives and the Big Bang Theory. Cant remember the last time I watched any soap or caught the news. Working my way through the Game of Thrones series of books at a bit of a snails pace as the main book in my bag is a massive tome on learning C#

Currently waiting for the NFL season to start. Go BIG BLUE!!!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-25-2013 07:08 AM
    Think the only things I watch anymore on a regular basis is Man vs Food, Diners, Drive ins and Dives and the Big Bang Theory. Cant remember the last time I watched any soap or caught the news. Working my way through the Game of Thrones series of books at a bit of a snails pace as the main book in my bag is a massive tome on learning C#

Currently waiting for the NFL season to start. Go BIG BLUE!!!
    Game of Thorns doesn't interest me much. I read a few dark fantasy books in the past and they start to lose their appeal after awhile. Normally the authors can't seem to let the damn thing go.

As for sports, well I'm not a sports fan at all. I can appreciate the skills but could care less.
    07-25-2013 07:12 AM
    I'm getting a little jaded with sports because of the rash of PEDs, especially in MLB. Still, nothing beats a sporting event in NYC (I know I'm biased, but hey)...
    07-25-2013 07:16 AM
    Okay, it's time.

I went to.. the ... Dancing Duck Brewery!

2013_07_25_10_03_02_proshot.jpg

Or rather, I was opposite it while my car had some maintenance done. Hah!
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    07-25-2013 07:17 AM
    Game of Thorns doesn't interest me much. I read a few dark fantasy books in the past and they start to lose their appeal after awhile. Normally the authors can't seem to let the damn thing go.

As for sports, well I'm not a sports fan at all. I can appreciate the skills but could care less.
    I love Game of Throne :) Prefer Temeraire though
    07-25-2013 07:19 AM
    I'm getting a little jaded with sports because of the rash of PEDs, especially in MLB. Still, nothing beats a sporting event in NYC (I know I'm biased, but hey)...
    Hoping to get tickets for the superbowl next year - Its got to be a Giants vs Broncos final - They had brother vs brother coaches this year got to have brother vs brother QB's next year especially as its at the MetLife.
    07-25-2013 07:24 AM
    I love Game of Throne :) Prefer Temeraire though
    Well I watched season 1 and half of 2 before I had to move and decided not to renew my sky tv - bit bummed I was missing out so got the whole series of books for Christmas.
    07-25-2013 07:25 AM
    Well I watched season 1 and half of 2 before I had to move and decided not to renew my sky tv - bit bummed I was missing out so got the whole series of books for Christmas.
    You sir have just hit a 1000 posts :)

Yeah the books are great :P
    Last edited by lce123; 07-25-2013 at 07:44 AM.
    martinmc78 likes this.
    07-25-2013 07:26 AM
    You sir have just hit a 100 posts :)

Yeah the books are great :P
    You missed a zero...
    martinmc78 likes this.
    07-25-2013 07:30 AM
142,785 ... 1011121314 ...