The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    My new glasses are great which makes sense!
    08-22-2013 08:38 AM
    Use find my phone feature... ;)
    I have location services only activated if I need GPS ;-)

It's installing now, I really hope performance gets back to normal. All these lags are driving me crazy.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-22-2013 08:39 AM
    08-22-2013 08:40 AM
    In Austria there's this waterfall. I came from the mountain and wasn't sure which path to take, the one I took led to the top of the waterfall, just going down over 50 meters. I have no problems with heights, but there I really almost **** my pants. I took pictures anyway (even though they don't show much) ;-)

As an unrelated side note: It's incredible what picture quality is possible in animation movies nowadays.
    Attached Thumbnails dscn2628.jpg   dscn2633.jpg  
    Muessig and snowmutt like this.
    08-22-2013 08:43 AM
    08-22-2013 08:54 AM
    Why do you take a picture of a Coop (Switzerland) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ? ;-)
    08-22-2013 08:56 AM
    Why do you take a picture of a Coop (Switzerland) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ? ;-)
    I didn't want to take the picture of Coop. I liked the colour of the sky, so I clicked.
    Chregu likes this.
    08-22-2013 08:58 AM
    Wish I could view your pictures at work. I can't go near a cloud drive of any sort.
    08-22-2013 08:59 AM
    I didn't want to take the picture of Coop. I liked the colour of the sky, so I clicked.
    Just my Swiss search image, sorry ;-)

"Oh, a Coop, I could get ice cream there!"
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-22-2013 09:01 AM
    New lumia 1020 ad
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    08-22-2013 09:10 AM
    Just my Swiss search image, sorry ;-)

"Oh, a Coop, I could get ice cream there!"
    Swiss ice cream is amazing. I love movenpicks maple walnut ice cream
    Chregu likes this.
    08-22-2013 09:11 AM
    Swiss ice cream is amazing. I love movenpicks maple walnut ice cream
    It's my favorite too, had some yesterday :) (Yes, that's the truth and quite a coincidence!)
    08-22-2013 09:16 AM
    Wish this day would hurry up. I'm off for four days after this. I'm sure Wandering Traveler will be happy as I probably won't make it on to post much. :P
    08-22-2013 09:17 AM
    It's my favorite too, had some yesterday :) (Yes, that's the truth and quite a coincidence!)
    Do the Swiss like the salted black liccorice?
    08-22-2013 09:18 AM
    Do the Swiss like the salted black liccorice?
    Had to look it up. It's called Brendreck (bear dirt) here. Lakritz is another name I'd known.

I think here in Switzerland it was more popular when I was younger, I haven't seen it in ages. Personally I never liked the taste of it.

Edit: Wait a minute, I was referring to the non-salty one, I don't think you can get the salted one here, I didn't even know this exists.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-22-2013 09:24 AM
    People like any type of black licorice ?
    08-22-2013 09:33 AM
    Had to look it up. It's called Brendreck (bear dirt) here. Lakritz is another name I'd known.

I think here in Switzerland it was more popular when I was younger, I haven't seen it in ages. Personally I never liked the taste of it.
    The Finns are crazy about it still. As well as other EU countries. I can't stand it myself either.

The reason that made me think of it is this:

icecream.png

Yes that is salted black licorice ice cream.
    08-22-2013 09:35 AM
    The Finns are crazy about it still. As well as other EU countries. I can't stand it myself either.

The reason that made me think of it is this:

Yes that is salted black licorice ice cream.
    God, that must be more terrible than mint ice cream. You won't find this in Switzerland, and the only chocolate with mint we have is "After Eight". (As far as I know, I usually don't look for it ;-) )

Must be a Swiss gene or something, I just can't eat this. Mint belongs into tea and chewing gum.
    08-22-2013 09:37 AM
    God, that must be more terrible than mint ice cream. You won't find this in Switzerland, and the only chocolate with mint we have is "After Eight". (As far as I know, I usually don't look for it ;-) )

Must be a Swiss gene or something, I just can't eat this. Mint belongs into tea and chewing gum.
    The Finns like strong flavors.

When it comes to chocolate I prefer simple myself though I can handle mint if I have to. What I can't stomach is orange in chocolate. Ewww....

I do like a chili chocolate. :)
    08-22-2013 09:42 AM

When it comes to chocolate I prefer simple myself though I can handle mint if I have to. What I can't stomach is orange in chocolate. Ewww....

I like orange in chocolate, but only acquired a taste for it recently.

I have never tasted chili in chocolate, when I see this I always think I'm not that much into nouvelle cuisine ;-)
    08-22-2013 09:44 AM
    I like orange in chocolate, but only acquired a taste for it recently.

I have never tasted chili in chocolate, when I see this I always think I'm not that much into nouvelle cuisine ;-)
    You have to get the a good chili chocolate to appreciate it. If done right you get the chocolate flavor is first followed by a mild burn of the chili when it melts in your mouth.
    08-22-2013 09:52 AM
    Making my post contribution for the day.

🚓
    08-22-2013 09:55 AM
    You have to get the a good chili chocolate to appreciate it. If done right you get the chocolate flavor is first followed by a mild burn of the chili when it melts in your mouth.
    Well, I'm in the country of good chocolate! ;-)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-22-2013 09:56 AM

try Lindt Orange thins. They are delicious and the orange is not overpowering at all.
    08-22-2013 09:58 AM
    try Lindt Orange thins. They are delicious and the orange is not overpowering at all.
    Can't do it. I tried several different types. I'm always left wondering why people like it so much. It destroys the taste of the chocolate.
    08-22-2013 10:00 AM
142,845 ... 120121122123124 ...