WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I managed to reset my phone but I downloaded Nokia Software Updater just in case. I decided to check it out since I had it

Funny thing is, I can install Black! It's not even released for my phone yet! :D

How cool is that???

So you going to do it?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Of course I forgot one little detail from yesterday: "Oh, and when you go to another protein log out of the software and back in again, there is a problem with the program."

Of course I didn't do it, of course I lost my protein.

What a bleeped up day.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Funny thing is android your allowed to put apps onto the microSD card however SONY don't want you doing that which is a good thing but I would like to see the difference between my microsd and the internal storage.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Thanks to BP's political grandstanding - saying he was coming to get all the snow from the Northeast but deciding at the last minute to stay home and eat cake - all the trains are running late, making the morning commute a cluster****. Sigh...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Funny thing is android your allowed to put apps onto the microSD card however SONY don't want you doing that which is a good thing but I would like to see the difference between my microsd and the internal storage.

When was the last time you uses Android? No apps to SD easily has been happening for years now, it is a Google thing - not your beloved Sony

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I didn't have Black as an option. I read the information wrong. :/ So I completely wiped out my phone for no reason. :/

Thing is, it did a complete fresh install and I think, though not certain, that it's working better now. Because it downloads everything from the internet fresh it does a nice clean install on the phone. Hopefully things are better.

Unfortunately since I don't have WiFi it won't allow me to install my apps from backup. :/

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I didn't have Black as an option. I read the information wrong. :/ So I completely wiped out my phone for no reason. :/

Thing is, it did a complete fresh install and I think, though not certain, that it's working better now. Because it downloads everything from the internet fresh it does a nice clean install on the phone. Hopefully things are better.

Unfortunately since I don't have WiFi it won't allow me to install my apps from backup. :/

Sometimes a clean install like that is best. Don't get me wrong, Black is nice, but it isn't anything you couldn't wait to get, honestly...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sometimes a clean install like that is best. Don't get me wrong, Black is nice, but it isn't anything you couldn't wait to get, honestly...

I'm more annoyed with the stupid carrier lock than the waiting. I know there's not much to it but it's bugs me that the carrier is dragging it's feet yet again. We were the last to receive Amber, looks like Black will be the same. What worries me more is WP8.1, for some reason I can seem them not caring at all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99