I just got an email from a friend of mine in Australia who is a Brit and has plans to come to the UK for work. Apparently Australia isn't doing so well in the engineering sector. The engineering sector here is doing pretty well, especially in the industrial side, if the calls, emails and texts from the recruiters are anything to go by.
    Hmm that's interesting - I know the construction industry is picking back up again in the UK but all the work seems to mainly be in UAE.
    08-23-2013 09:41 AM
    Hopefully I can lend my friend a hand finding something. :)
    Good luck :)

I thinking about the optimal time point to start making my pasta salad. There's too much beer in the fridge, so I can't store it for long, but I want to give it time to cool down before I add the Mozzarella. I think I'll start at 5 p.m., let it cool down half an hour, finish the rest, build up the grill and prepare everything else and be ready for 7 p.m.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-23-2013 09:42 AM
    Hello wandering traveler if you're around.
    H-how did you know I'm here?
    *Wanders away*
    N_LaRUE and kbz1960 like this.
    08-23-2013 09:43 AM
    Hmm that's interesting - I know the construction industry is picking back up again in the UK but all the work seems to mainly be in UAE.
    I don't know much about the building industry side or construction. Most of the projects I'm involved with are overseas but engineered here.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    08-23-2013 09:46 AM
    H-how did you know I'm here?
    *Wanders away*
    I saw you and replied on the CB side

Seems you all are like iMore where you don't have very many emoticons
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    08-23-2013 09:55 AM
    Just doing some web design and mucking about with domain names and servers. Weeee!
    08-23-2013 09:57 AM
    Oh no I stalled the thread! :(
    08-23-2013 10:13 AM
    I saw you and replied on the CB side

Seems you all are like iMore where you don't have very many emoticons
    Well, Windows Phone IS like iOS, and Microsoft and Apple have teamed up against the formidable might if Google.

But, emoticons...
    Perhaps you would like to know what the WP Keyboard is capable of...

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ทโ˜บโ˜น๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“โคโœŒโœ‹โœŠโ˜๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‘ค๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ช๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’‚

On second thought, all if them wouldn't fit in the post after all.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    08-23-2013 10:15 AM
    Shame on you lol. Did you do it while mucking about?
    08-23-2013 10:17 AM
    Well, Windows Phone IS like iOS, and Microsoft and Apple have teamed up against the formidable might if Google.

But, emoticons...

๏˜ƒ๏˜Š๏˜ž๏˜‰๏˜๏˜‚๏˜‹๏˜ˆ๏˜‡๏˜†๏˜…๏˜„๏˜Œ๏˜๏˜Ž๏˜๏˜๏˜’๏˜’๏˜๏˜๏˜Ž๏˜๏˜Œ๏˜“๏˜”๏˜–๏˜˜๏˜š๏˜œ๏˜ค๏˜ฃ๏˜ข๏˜ก๏˜ ๏˜๏˜ฅ๏˜จ๏˜ฉ๏˜ช๏˜ซ๏˜ญ๏˜ถ๏˜ต๏˜ณ๏˜ฒ๏˜ฑ๏˜ฐ๏˜ทโ˜บโ˜น๏‘€๏‘‚๏‘ƒ๏‘‰๏‘ˆ๏‘‡๏‘†๏‘…๏‘„๏‘Š๏‘‹๏‘Œ๏‘๏‘Ž๏‘๏™†๏™…๏™Š๏™‰๏™ˆ๏‘๏™‡๏™‹๏™Œ๏™๏™Ž๏™๏’“โคโœŒโœ‹โœŠโ˜๏’”๏’•๏’–๏’—๏’˜๏’™๏’Ÿ๏’ž๏’๏’œ๏’›๏’š๏‘ค๏‘ฆ๏‘ง๏‘จ๏‘ฉ๏‘ช๏‘ฒ๏‘ฑ๏‘ฐ๏‘ฏ๏‘ฎ๏‘ซ๏‘ด๏‘ด๏‘ต๏‘ถ๏‘ท๏’๏’ƒ๏’‚

I guess my playbook doesn't know how to interpret them
    08-23-2013 10:19 AM
    Just listening to the Spotify Rock radio channel and waiting for the water to boil.

Bad Company.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-23-2013 10:22 AM
    Just listening to the Spotify Rock radio channel and waiting for the water to boil.
    They say a watched pot never boils. Untrue of course cause it's physics but it does seem to take forever when you're hungry.
    Chregu likes this.
    08-23-2013 10:26 AM
    Shame on you lol. Did you do it while mucking about?
    No, just appears to run out of gas occasionally or the battery fails and needs a boost. :P
    08-23-2013 10:27 AM
    halle berry was catwoman ;-)
    nooooooooooo!!!!!!
    08-23-2013 10:30 AM
    Affleck could either be completely genius or ruin the image of Batman that Christian Bale has established. I really hope he doesn't do a Daredevil here...
    I enjoyed daredevil: directors cut. Standard version, not so much.
    08-23-2013 10:31 AM
    Thinking about it - Batman is just a symbol - and the fact that there have now been 7 or 8 different batmen already...

Let Affleck got on with it - There have been some horrible superhero movies - if this one tanks Hollywood have no excuse to not make a Deadpool movie with Ryan Reynolds
    We can give him a chance look at Anne Hathaway she was brilliant as catwoman!
    Jay_wpcentral likes this.
    08-23-2013 10:31 AM
    True. Green Lantern was terrible.

But he was excellent as Wade Wilson in Wolverine - Having him follow up with a Deadpool film is just one thing that needs to happen soon.
    Green Lantern was okay. It could have been better though.
    08-23-2013 10:32 AM
    I guess my playbook doesn't know how to interpret them
    Your reply...it...it...broke my emoticons :(
    Bah. TThere's always plain text, though.
    As for tthese errors, its the keyboard.

;):):/:|:(:'()::-(:S<3:P:D;-):-):-o:-S:-\:-/:-();O);S;P;D(::];]:-];[:[;(>_<-_-O_OU_U^_~^_^^.^^^@_@O.O-.->.<:-*^3^*_*8-):0)B-)=]:-D:-P:-X;/;|=[=(=/=P=D=)$_$T_T=.==_=-_-||>o<*^^*^โ–ฝ^^o^โŒ’.โŒ’_~_~^_*^_+-_-;;-ใ…--o-(*_*)>ใ…<ฮ˜_ฮ˜โ™ก.โ™ก*โ™ก*('o')(~.^)-_-+-_-aX_Xใ… .ใ… T.TY.Y

And, no, I dind not type them manually ;)
    08-23-2013 10:32 AM
    And now for something random...

Funimation channel has been running a commercial for an anime called Vexille... Anyhow, if you take this clip out of context and keep a WP dev perspective, the audio struck me as funnyโ€ฆ
    08-23-2013 10:33 AM

But, emoticons...

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ทโ˜บโ˜น๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“โคโœŒโœ‹โœŠโ˜๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‘ค๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ช๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’‚

is that a screenshot or did you put all those emoticons? #awesome
    08-23-2013 10:34 AM
    WanderinTraveler used Sleep!
    It didn't affect WanderingTraveler!

I can't sleep. *sobs* Its midnight GMT+8.
    Nope, you ddid not ๐ŸŽˆ
    is that a screenshot or did you put all those emoticons? #awesome
    If you have a Windows Phone, check that emoticon icon at the bottom left, right next to the symbols.
    08-23-2013 10:35 AM
    If you have a Windows Phone, check that emoticon icon at the bottom left, right next to the symbols.
    of course I am on a windowsphone ๐ŸŽƒ

I see the emoticons. Was just appreciating the effort to put all those icons on display ๐Ÿš€
    08-23-2013 10:37 AM
    They say a watched pot never boils. Untrue of course cause it's physics but it does seem to take forever when you're hungry.
    It's boiling now... and already another wasp just landed in the kitchen. I just freed one.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    08-23-2013 10:38 AM
144,463 ... 125126127128129 ...