WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

To share something personal: If you remember, I was telling you about dating this wonderful woman. From this moment on, we are dating no more. (It was almost 3 months, not just 3 dates or something ;-) )

Sorry to here that. Wish I could send you a slice of Jamaican fruit cake soaked in White Rum and a glass of Jamaican Grapenutt ice cream to pep you up...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks, but that's okay. She didn't want to commit to a relationship, and I didn't want to be dating forever. So we broke it off. No hard feelings, except of course disappointment and frustration.

The frustration and disappointment is always the pits. Hopefully things will work out better for you next go round...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I get that. Having worked with commercially exploited young women and men in the clinic to get services, many your age, the word "pimp" has been removed from my vocabulary going on 7 years...

ehhh ...... I wasn't implying the song....but the beat it self o.o

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So this looks like a job for me
So everybody just follow me
'cause we need a little controversy
'cause it feels so empty without me..

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

"look ma! The kids are running amok again, playing this thing called 'rap music' and quoting lyrics from someone named '50 Cent'. Why someone who want to be known as a half dollar is beyond me..."

Remember OS/2? I call it half an operating system. :)

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

......... ice cream....... in winter...... now that is strange :winktongue:

then what is the first .....is it tri-tip :D

o.o who you are him wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait ...... your a girl o.o

but what if I miss a point ..that makes me a unique writer :D

the only person on this thread that can pass me on the randomness scale is bp :p

yessssss!! I'm a "GIRL" and I love ice cream in cold weather except for the fact that it's 15C here :(
and if you miss a single detail that would probably make you an incomplete writer :p
I think he is a she :confused:

well that was awkward .......my bad

...damn ...... now I feel strange for quoting something that was meant for something else o.o
after seeing sahib's awkward moment with the quotes I've decided I won't quote...Oh WAIT!!! I just did :straight: :unhappy:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Thanks, but that's okay. She didn't want to commit to a relationship, and I didn't want to be dating forever. So we broke it off. No hard feelings, except of course disappointment and frustration.
Girls..................hmmmmmmm...................................... you'll get a better one :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm a girllllll..!!!!!
I thought the other gut way a girl and you a guy ._.
yessssss!! I'm a "GIRL" and I love ice cream in cold weather except for the fact that it's 15C here :(
and if you miss a single detail that would probably make you an incomplete writer :p

after seeing sahib's awkward moment with the quotes I've decided I won't quote...Oh WAIT!!! I just did :straight: :unhappy:
I blame the lack of mouse control :p and if I don't follow the crowd that makes me an ever better writer >:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Girls..................hmmmmmmm...................................... you'll get a better one :D

He will get one since you know he's a scientist that looks at proteins ( not the ones we eat ) and blows stuff up like dexters laboratory !!!but as for me the sig says it all :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What ever happened to that one guy who had a blue background with his Xbox avatar on it and said he was a developer

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I thought the other gut way a girl and you a guy ._.

I blame the lack of mouse control :p and if I don't follow the crowd that makes me an ever better writer >:)

He will get one since you know he's a scientist that looks at proteins ( not the ones we eat ) and blows stuff up like dexters laboratory !!!but as for me the sig says it all :p
:straight: :straight: :straight: sure!!! The only problem is I'm a better writer than you :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo