• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
    Do I get like an XBL Achievement or something?

Nothing?

Seriously?

Not even 5 achievement score?
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-25-2013 07:34 AM
    Do I get like an XBL Achievement or something?

Nothing?

Seriously?

Not even 5 achievement score?
    Here you go!

martinmc78.jpg
    sinime and martinmc78 like this.
    07-25-2013 08:12 AM
    You sir have just hit a 10 posts :)

Yeah the books are great :P
    You missed a zero...
    Two, actually...
    07-25-2013 08:17 AM
    What kind of beer did you have?
    Gouden Carolus Kuvee Van de Keizer Blauw
    Brewery: Brouwerij Het Anker
    Style: Belgian Strong Dark AleMechelen - Belgium
    My Rating: 3

The beer pours a dark brown color with slightly ruby highlights. The beer is capped with a creamy foam that left lacing down the glass. Dark fruit, raisins, dates and the like, mix with boozy esters in the nose. Layers of aroma waft into the nose. A significant body to this brew, and lots of character. The dark fruit is overlain with dark roasted malts. Sweet but not quite syrupy. The alcohol peppered the profile and provided ample warmth. 11% abv.

Abita Satsuma Harvest Wit (BTL)
    Brewery: Abita Brewing Co.
    Style: Belgian WitAbita Springs, LA - United States

This beer pours a cloudy lemon-yellow with a thick white head. It smells of orange peel, wheat, and a touch of white pepper. The taste is similar to the aroma, with a floral dryness dominating the finish. Refreshing and very drinkable. 5.1% abv.

Sapporo Draft
    Brewery: Sapporo Breweries
    Style: Pale LagerTokyo - Japan

Good malt and some hop character; very light in body and light in alcohol content; golden in color.
    07-25-2013 08:22 AM
    Gouden Carolus Kuvee Van de Keizer Blauw
    Brewery: Brouwerij Het Anker
    Style: Belgian Strong Dark AleMechelen - Belgium

The beer pours a dark brown color with slightly ruby highlights. The beer is capped with a creamy foam that left lacing down the glass. Dark fruit, raisins, dates and the like, mix with boozy esters in the nose. Layers of aroma waft into the nose. A significant body to this brew, and lots of character. The dark fruit is overlain with dark roasted malts. Sweet but not quite syrupy. The alcohol peppered the profile and provided ample warmth. 11% abv.

Abita Satsuma Harvest Wit (BTL)
    Brewery: Abita Brewing Co.
    Style: Belgian WitAbita Springs, LA - United States

This beer pours a cloudy lemon-yellow with a thick white head. It smells of orange peel, wheat, and a touch of white pepper. The taste is similar to the aroma, with a floral dryness dominating the finish. Refreshing and very drinkable. 5.1% abv.

Sapporo Draft
    Brewery: Sapporo Breweries
    Style: Pale LagerTokyo - Japan

Good malt and some hop character; very light in body and light in alcohol content; golden in color.
    Wow good descriptions on beer - Anyone would think you had an app that covered the same thing.
    07-25-2013 08:24 AM
    Here you go!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	martinmc78.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	391.7 KB 
ID:	38113
    You sir have far too much time on your hands - appreciate the gesture though.
    07-25-2013 08:25 AM
    Two, actually...
    Ha ha very funny. Not only did you miss a zero but the original post has been edited to be correct...
    07-25-2013 08:25 AM
    You sir have far too much time on your hands - appreciate the gesture though.
    Office certificates and fill in blanks. Doesn't take long. :) As for time though, the project is sort of slow atm. It doesn't ramp up until next year.
    07-25-2013 08:26 AM
    Wow good descriptions on beer - Anyone would think you had an app that covered the same thing.
    I do

But it's only for members at by local bar :/ Although I suppose anyone could download it, set up a non-member card, and see what beers are available at a paticular location.

wp_ss_20130725_0001.jpg
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-25-2013 08:37 AM
    I do

But it's only for members at by local bar :/ Although I suppose anyone could download it, set up a non-member card, and see what beers are available at a paticular location.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20130725_0001.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	38116
    And that's todays shameless plug people
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-25-2013 08:45 AM
    Why would you rate a beer when there only one that truly great 5 stars CARLING!
    07-25-2013 08:50 AM
    And that's todays shameless plug people

Why would you rate a beer when there only one that truly great 5 stars CARLING!
    I give most beers I like 3 stars... There are a few 4 star beers, but I have yet to give a beer 5 stars... Not sure what it will take, but when I find it, I will know and life will be complete.

I'm not sure that I've had the pleasure of trying Carling... They don't seem to have it at the Saucer :(
    07-25-2013 08:50 AM
    Back at home!
    07-25-2013 08:52 AM
    Wish I had a product or service to plug.... sigh
    07-25-2013 08:53 AM
    Wish I had a beer.....
    07-25-2013 09:01 AM
    Quick and easy office certificates?
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-25-2013 09:04 AM
    Back at home!
    No fair - I still have 4 hours and 10 minutes to go.
    07-25-2013 09:04 AM
    When I was in high school, my dad had bought this Disney animation program where you could, well, make cartoons... anyhow, I made a stupid commercial for a yellow, cream filled sponge cake, "Hostage Kinkies"...

Anyhow, a year or 2 later, my photography class had an assignment where we had to make a commercial and enter it in a competition... I submitted my Kinkies commercial, and low and behold, it took the Best in State award! Not sure if it was that good or the competition was that bad though :/
    07-25-2013 09:05 AM

I give most beers I like 3 stars... There are a few 4 star beers, but I have yet to give a beer 5 stars... Not sure what it will take, but when I find it, I will know and life will be complete.

I'm not sure that I've had the pleasure of trying Carling... They don't seem to have it at the Saucer :(
    Get that British beer down your neck, there will be some place that will sell carling.
    07-25-2013 09:07 AM
    Jealous?
    07-25-2013 09:11 AM
    07-25-2013 09:15 AM
    Quick and easy office certificates?
    LOL! Not exactly a money making service.
    07-25-2013 09:17 AM
    I know slackers huh? I have another 2 hrs. Not as bad as you but I've done those long hours before.
    07-25-2013 09:18 AM
    Jealous?
    Not at all get paid by the hour and weve been given unlimited hours for the last few months - been hitting 60+ a week most weeks. Besides if I went home early I would only sit down and play on my BF3 anyway. Would much rather be working.

Edit That's ridiculous - would much rather be at home on BF3
    Last edited by martinmc78; 07-25-2013 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Original statement was ridiculous
    Muessig, N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    07-25-2013 09:26 AM
    I know slackers huh? I have another 2 hrs. Not as bad as you but I've done those long hours before.
    Hour and half for me
    07-25-2013 09:28 AM
143,584 ... 1112131415 ...